Jergens Travel Size natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mouss

4.3 5 0 146 146 uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun, free of orange hues.
Jergens Travel Size natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mouss

03/08/2021
From time to time, I like to use the Jergens lotion on my body and I also have another one that gives the face a natural glow. I like those products. When I bought this, I just thought it would be the same quality but just in a mousse. It looks streaky and it's so noticeable. It doesn't seem to blend well like the lotion. The bottle has been collecting dust ever since..
20/07/2021
use it daily in the summer
I had skin cancer so I use a sunscreen then put this on with a makeup sponge. When applying to my legs and arms, I mix with a little lotion and it seems to appear more natural. it is my go to for a facial tan in the summer because it is instant.
14/07/2021
Great taste
I really liked the taste if this mouthwash. It isn't so overwhelming and leaves you with a minty fresh feeling.
13/05/2021
Jergens Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse
Works very well with my skin tone. Gives me that instant tan look that is natural.
23/04/2021
Love the instant results!
I've used a few other brands. I love the instant bronze I receive and the ongoing development of my tan. Looks super natural. Gloves are definitely recommended to apply!! Goes on smooth. As long as you don't apply too much at once it dries pretty quickly without the sticky aftermath. Choose the color that you are naturally with a tan. Obviously if your snow white and choose the darkest color it will look ridiculous. I also don't mind the scent as others complained of. I have used very malodor ones before and appreciate the fact I don't have a lingering scent every where I go. Must try!
21/04/2021
Fairly well
Decent coverage. Spread quick for even all over. Could have been a little darker in shade less orangeorange
14/04/2021
Beautiful Tan
I love the Jergens self tan line. It works so well. Application is even and easy due to the consistency of the mouse/foam. It works in minutes and does not leave an orange or discolored color on the skin. It's very good stuff.
13/04/2021
This is a great product for the price. It goes on nicely, doesn’t leave streaks, and doesn’t have that unpleasant smell a lot of self tanners have!
20/02/2021
Budget self tanner
This is a wonderful self tanner if your on a budget and need something quick to pick up at the grocery store. The formula doesn’t streak and while I do wish the color was a bit darker it still gives enough of that sun kissed glow.
09/02/2021
Bronze
Well let me start by saying I love all Jergens tanning products. They are usually the only ones I am able to use without looking noticeably fake. This one wasn’t my absolute favorite, I felt it was harder to blend then the regular lotion and left me a little streaky. Not bad, just requires more effort and you have to wash your hands very well after
03/02/2021
Not great
I have tried this in the past looking for a self tanner. The price is reasonable but you get what you pay for. Although the mousse is easy to rub in, it is so noticeably streaky.
09/01/2021
Almost streak free
This was a very nice self tanning mouse for my skin. It went on amazingly with my medium skin tone and gave me a nice tan. It was slightly a little darker than my skin usually is when it does tan or i use other tan bronzers but it was still nice. I wouldve gavw it 5 stars but you could slightly see a few streaks from it.
07/01/2021
Was a good experience
I have used this brand for many years. I recommend exfoliating your skin first to get the best results. This makes application so easy and gaurenteed streak free. One of the best self tanners.
09/12/2020
Instant Glow
I tried this Jergens Instant Glow a few months back and I thought it was easy to apply but left streaks on my skin and was a tad too dark. Everything else was great about the product.
09/11/2020
Tanning
So this is a review for the travel size but I have the full sized product. I keep it in my bathroom at all times. I'm a self tan freak and this helps in between to keep it looking fresh!