4.4 5 0 100 100 uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun, free of orange hues.
Jergens Travel Size natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mouss

04/06/2020
Its a okay products
I say its okay because it does help with self tanning but it leaves streaks and turns your hands orange
21/02/2020
Goes on easily and doesn’t leave that “sunless tanner streak” it gives you an all over glow with out the damage from the ☀️
07/02/2020
Jergens
I actually really liked this stuff from jergens. And it definitely worked. No sun needed!!! Instant tan! I had to get a much lighter tone though.. I would recommend this product .
04/02/2020
Tanner
Went on smooth and eve n. Minimal streaming as long as it is applied evenly
03/02/2020
Affordable and works!!
I use it every summer. It is affordable and it actually works. Easy to apply and it last on the skin.
30/01/2020
Jergens
Very good brand for a natural glow that leaves no streaks and has a mild scent. It works perfectly in just a few short hours and is very affordable.
27/01/2020
I used this product to get a golden bronze and I works perfectly...no unnecessary mess and smells great.
24/01/2020
Surprise at results
No streaks and smells good I had a nice glow after a few uses I would recommend this to anyone not wanting to use a tanning d
23/01/2020
Selfless tan
It matched my skin tone well no orange color but have to use daily. The color would lighten up the next day. Just where the applying wouldn’t have to be daily. I would recommend it to any one that applies things like this daily.
05/12/2019
Body bronzer
This product works really well. Goes on clean doesnt leave streaking and won't leave u orange like most products. As a bonus it smells really really well!! (I received this free through home tester club)
03/12/2019
BEST SELF-TANNER!!
I absolutely love this product!! I used to only use self-tanning "SPRAY" until I tried this mousse and fell IN LOVE. I recommend using a mitt or gloves while applying product so that your hands don't stain. I've never had any issues with streaks or being too orange. I definitely recommend this product!
03/12/2019
Great product!
I love love love this instant sun! Easy to apply with an application mitt, and has great color! I am very pale and loving the bronze this is giving me. Also doesn’t have a over the top smell, which I have found with many other tanning lotions! Definitely a easy way to get sun, and will definitely be buying more!!
02/12/2019
Natural looking color
What a nice product! Easy to use and not sticky. Tip: Use a self tanner mitt
29/11/2019
AMAMAINGNGNGNGNGN
LOVe this if you just want a kiss of the sun on your skin this is what you should use it washes off so if u dont want the look forever this is meant for you i didnt use stuff like this before but i love this
16/09/2019
love tanning
I bought this because the self tanner i was using sold out. I liked how it smelled and how it gave me a good color that was not orange. You have to use a tanner mitt when using this product however.