4.3 5 0 106 106 uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun, free of orange hues.
Jergens Travel Size natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mouss

09/11/2020
Tanning
So this is a review for the travel size but I have the full sized product. I keep it in my bathroom at all times. I'm a self tan freak and this helps in between to keep it looking fresh!
18/08/2020
Quality, streak-free product for its pricing point
Taking into account the price and result of this sunless tanner mousse from L’Oréal, I am very satisfied with the results. The coloring doesn’t look orange, the tint isn’t substantially dark, and I have only encountered a streak once around my knees. This is perfect for someone on the pale side like me that needs instant results of a faux sun kissed shade. There’s a lot of similar, expensive Products on the market and this gets the job done without breaking your bank.
06/08/2020
Works better than most higher priced sunless ta
This is a great product! I find the mousse very easy to apply and since it's got bronzer in it, it's much more foolproof because you can see where it's going when applying it. The color looks great and lasts for days. This is comparable, if not better than, the higher priced lines out there.
18/07/2020
Sunless lotion
Natural looking tan. It didn't work that well. I would love to try different kinds of sunless tanning lotions. Maybe a different type of tanning Lotion. Yes always good to try
02/07/2020
I have used this for the past few months and have been pleased with the results. The mousse is easy to apply without streaking, especially if you use a mitt. You do have to be careful around your heels and ankles. The tan shows up about 4 hours after applying and isn’t orange like many. I have found that I have to reapply after shaving and often after a shower. I’ve also learned to go ahead and exfoliate when I shower and plan to reapply each time. For the price, this is the best there is!!
08/06/2020
Good
Have used this product and it makes my palm of my hands look dirty even after washing them
04/06/2020
Its a okay products
I say its okay because it does help with self tanning but it leaves streaks and turns your hands orange
21/02/2020
Goes on easily and doesn’t leave that “sunless tanner streak” it gives you an all over glow with out the damage from the ☀️
07/02/2020
Jergens
I actually really liked this stuff from jergens. And it definitely worked. No sun needed!!! Instant tan! I had to get a much lighter tone though.. I would recommend this product .
04/02/2020
Tanner
Went on smooth and eve n. Minimal streaming as long as it is applied evenly
03/02/2020
Affordable and works!!
I use it every summer. It is affordable and it actually works. Easy to apply and it last on the skin.
30/01/2020
Jergens
Very good brand for a natural glow that leaves no streaks and has a mild scent. It works perfectly in just a few short hours and is very affordable.
27/01/2020
I used this product to get a golden bronze and I works perfectly...no unnecessary mess and smells great.
24/01/2020
Surprise at results
No streaks and smells good I had a nice glow after a few uses I would recommend this to anyone not wanting to use a tanning d
23/01/2020
Selfless tan
It matched my skin tone well no orange color but have to use daily. The color would lighten up the next day. Just where the applying wouldn’t have to be daily. I would recommend it to any one that applies things like this daily.