4.5 5 0 108 108 Repairs for visibly healthier sin.
Jergens Ultra Healing

20/05/2020
Buena
La he usado y es muy buena la piel queda fresca después de usarlaQ
09/05/2020
Excellent
I have been using this product for the past 5 years and this is my go to #1 body lotion leaves my skin nice, smooth and has a pleasant smell. I really recommend it 100%. Now i am excited to try the new body wash.
05/05/2020
Never disappoints!
I've been a fan of this product for years! It does an amazing job healing my sore chapped hands in the cold, dry winter months, at a very affordable cost!
24/04/2020
Best for dry skin
This is great for winter dry skin. Not too emollient and there's no tacky feeling.
02/04/2020
Wow Jergens
Made my skin soft and new again! I would buy this product again.
26/03/2020
Amazing results!
Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion is a great product! I use this lotion several times a day especially in the winter months. It's good on any skin type and results are almost instant. I've started using this daily in my skin care routine and am astonished at the results I'm achieving!
12/03/2020
Doesn't have to be a new product
Jergens lotion has been on shelves for years and I personally loved it years ago and continue to love it today
02/03/2020
Great lotion ❤️
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes my skin so soft and silky looking! It’s not oily or greasy after it’s rubbed in. Smells great too!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
24/02/2020
This lotion is wonderful for sry skin or even if you have eczema. It helps restore softens of your skin. It's not sticky or leave residues. Highly recommend to others.
20/02/2020
Bye bye winter skin
The Jergens Ultra Healing is perfect for my winter legs. It is not oily it just soaks into your skin and gives you a smooth feel
17/02/2020
jergens lotion
Really good lotion helps with dry skin it makes your skin smooth
17/02/2020
Trustworthy. ....
Jergens. ..... Is the most trusted Brand. ... I have used this product previously. ..... It is quite good. ... But it requires more Reactive. .... Texture ..... Fragrance. ... Creamy to light Yes Afterall I will recommend you Guys this Best of luck......
16/02/2020
Love!!
I absolutely love this lotion. My skin has become dry over the colder months and I needed try a different moisturizer than I would use during summer months. I would use this after my shower at night. After the first use I was So surprised because my skin felt so soft. Even my feet feel so much better I love the almond smell too. I use this at night and lasts through the whole next day.
13/02/2020
Amazing!
My skin was so dry and looks like cracking and I even had the black spots in my skin this lotion helped a lot to healed it all out. No regrets of purchasing it. Worth the money!
11/02/2020
Family favorite
This is our go to lotion in our home. This is the one lotion we replace as a family on a monthly basis. It goes on no greasy and you stay moisturized for the day. Absolutely worth the money!