4.8 5 0 104 104 Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer has been relaunched in a newly designed 12.5 fl. oz. 'special value' pack. The product is described as a repairing and healing formula for extra dry skin, to help reveal deeply luminous, visibly healthier skin. It contains an illuminating Hydralucence blend to restore skin’s deep luminosity, as well as vitamins C, E and B5 to penetrate the skin to help deeply nourish skin. The product has been dermatologically tested.
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer

22/01/2021
dry skin no more
i have very dry skin, this really does do the job. will buy again and again
19/01/2021
Wonderfully awesome
I love this lotion it's like 1 of my favorites. Always have a few big bottles and a few small ones for the purse. It just leaves your skin feeling soft. I would definitely recommend it.
09/01/2021
My number one
This is my number one choice because I get extremely dry skin at times and this keeps my skin moisturized with less times having to apply more
09/01/2021
Great Lotion
A little goes a ways!! Works great for dry hands and skin.
06/01/2021
I love this product, it is thick and creamy and coats nicely. I have a form of exima on my hands and thus lotion helps alot. I apply it threw out the day multiple times a day and have noticed a big difference. I started using it in my feet as well and although there isn't much of a difference yet I do have really tough feet since I spent most of my life running around barefoot.
06/01/2021
5/5⭐
Great for my dry skin, me and my mom love this lotion.
05/01/2021
Good for maintaining healthy skin
I use this after I shave my legs and it does wonderful!
05/01/2021
Great for very dry skin
This is a really great lotion for dry skin. Smells great too!
01/01/2021
Helps with super dry skin
I like jergens because it soaks into my dry skin. I don't have cracks in my skin like other lotion products
28/12/2020
Good moisturizer
It’s nice, but I’m not personally crazy about the scent. It’s ok but I miss the old almond cherry scent 😊
25/12/2020
Psoriasis spot on face
This lotion is great for body and kids. However it is on the thicker side. I have a psoriasis spot on my face and this lotion doesn't keep it moisturized enough, but if you suffer from moderately dry skin instead of severe dry skin it would be great as a daily body and face lotion!
22/12/2020
Merges is one of my personal faves
This lotion is great because it is not greasy and they always have the most amazing scents. This one did not alter from its good name. I live this and use as often as possible.
21/12/2020
amazing
I bought this lotion to try it and it was great. It does feel greasy at first,but then your skin absorbs it fast. I have sensitive skin and I had no redness when applying, my skin smelled great and it's affordable, bought at the dollar store.
18/12/2020
Pure yumminess!
I've always loved this brand! This one doesn't disappoint either. Rubs right in and doesn't leave a film or stickiness on the skin. Just leaves you with soft relieved skin! highly recommend.
15/12/2020
Great stuff
My hands get so dry this time of year, they crack. They feel like sandpaper and look terrible! It comes to a point, they burn when I put anything on them. I bought a sample of this Jergans lotion and within 2-3 applications my hands were to a point that they didn’t burn anymore. They look and feel a lot better. I will be going out to purchase a full size bottle of this miracle lotion!