Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer

4.6 5 0 674 674 Quick absorbing formula blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration.
Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer

30/07/2022
Great lotion for busy routine!
I liked the product because it was easy and fast to apply when I am on a time crunch. Smells like any ordinary drugstore lotion. It’s the convenience that makes this a great purchase.
20/07/2022
Pretty Good
I have used wet skin moisturizers in the past and was excited when I saw this one by Jergens. I have been using it for a few weeks and I really don't feel that it moisturizes that well. It does absorb quickly and has a very light scent, which is good. I use it right after stepping out of the shower. I just wish it provided more moisture to my skin.
14/07/2022
Have feels great!
I really like this product. It isn't greasy or heavy on my skin
10/07/2022
Good
I am really bad about moisturizing my skin but I have gotten so much better since I started using a wet moisturizer. It is very quick and convenient to apply after you shower and I dont mind the way it feels on my skin afterward. Big fan of this!! Try it!!
21/05/2022
Works Well
This lotion works well on wet skin. My skin feels soft and hydrated. The scent is pretty nice.
07/05/2022
Shower REady
I am a fan of shower gel so I was really happy I could use this in the shower. I did not notice a lot of color but I liked that my skin felt softer and soother when I used this.
05/05/2022
Loved
I use this straight from the shower without drying. It locks in the moisturizer and leaves skin feeling soft and smelling amaxing
06/04/2022
Nice
The scent is very nice withoout being overbearing. My skin feels soft after getting out of the shower as well
27/03/2022
Awesome
I REALLY LUKE THIS STUFF! I like the smell and the fact that it can be applied in the shower while in the shower and my skin is still wet it's convenient and it works! Try it
26/03/2022
Great for Extremely Dry Skin
I absolutely love this product. I live in an area where the climate is extremely dry. This product is wonderful. After you shower just apply on your wet skin and let it soak in. Once I get out I put my robe on and let the product soak in. Once I'm finished getting ready I add more traditional lotion and my skin stays hydrated for the entire day. A must have in your shower.
18/03/2022
Long lasting!
I absolutely love this brand to begin with and was super excited to try this! It felt super smooth and light weight in my skin and went to sleep with it on and next morning felt refreshed and ready for the day!
17/03/2022
Love this moisturizer
I use this after every shower and my skin feels so soft and silky. I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin.
19/02/2022
Baby soft skin!
I love in-shower moisturizers and this was one of the first I ever tried and I always go back to it. I like the convenience of using this in the shower and not having to deal with applying lotion later. I also enjoy the smell and how it makes my skin feel.
19/01/2022
Timesaver
This is a really cool product. I've never used anything like it. I like that it makes it easier for me to moisturize. It saves me time when I'm rushing out the door in the morning. It's effective and affordable.
18/01/2022
LOVE
I am obsessed with this in shower lotion/tanner. I had previously used and loved another brand's in shower body lotion because it was much easier to put on than regular lotion after the shower, but the added tint this gives my skin along with keeping it moisturized is AMAZING. I am never orange and always look like I have a natural tan.