4.7 5 0 277 277 Quick absorbing formula blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration.
Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer

13/09/2020
Great Moisturizer!
Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer is a great product! It not only hydrates your skin but it also leaves your skin soft and smooth. I've found for me it's best used after a shower or after a dip in the pool so my skin absorbs it that much more. It's easy to apply and the coconut oil gives off a nice, clean, pleasant scent that is long lasting. The best part is it's a brand many families know and trust!
17/08/2020
Excellent wet lotion
For years I used baby oil while my skin was still wet. That always left me feeling greasy. So I was very happy this came along. Smooth it on while wet, dry off and wow, super soft skin without a greasy feel.
25/07/2020
Silky
This wet skin moisturizer is a great idea! You apply it in the shower while you are still wet and it locks the moisture in. It leaves my skin feeling nice. Plus I love the smell of coconut!
02/07/2020
My favorite moisturizer
I have been using this product for about 3 years. It is definitely a must have for me. I love that I am able to put it on as soon as I shower and get out before I dry off. It does an excellent job of moisturizing and leaves my skin feel so soft all day, even during the winter.
04/06/2020
Jergens
I received a nice size sample months ago and I was truly amazed with how it made my skin feel. I haven't been able to purchase it but I surely will!!
01/06/2020
Crema
Súper hidratante me encanta la recomiendo deja la piel súper padre
27/03/2020
Best thing I’ve ever tried
I tried this as a sample a few months ago and I loooooove it. It’s easy to apply and your body feels moisturized all day. I would definitely recommend it.
14/02/2020
Non streaking
Product is non streaking, moisturizing and smells good.
11/02/2020
Wonderful
I had a sample of this lotion. I was a little skepital at first. When i used it my skin was very soft. The fragrance was wonderful. I would use this product again. I would dedinately tell friends and family abkut this product.
04/02/2020
love this moisturizer
Very good for in shower moisturizer pleasant coconut scent
03/02/2020
Skin Nourishing Moisturizer
I saw this on the shelf after having used a few of their other lotions. Right after my shower I apply this and my skin stays baby smooth all day. No more dry areas to be found. I will continue to buy this as I've seen immediate results. The price is very fair as well.
31/01/2020
Great for winter!
I love to use this coconut moisturizer in the winter when it is too cold to stand outside of the shower to put on lotion. Love this stuff!
30/01/2020
Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer
I really love #JergansWetSkin Coconut oil Moisturizer because my skin feels so soft and I love 💜 the scent. I also have the wet skin product with #ArganOil. Ladies please try this product because coconut oil has many benefits for your skin. #HomeTesterClub
30/01/2020
Love
It feels like it’s absorbs but still fells soft hours later.
27/01/2020
Easy
I have super fair skin and burn easily. I do not tan. Other tanners were messy and often went on streaky. This is a breeze to use and gave me nice control. Will use this every summer!