Jif Power Ups Creamy Peanut Butter Granola Clusters

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Say hello to Jif Power Ups - the perfect snack that starts with peanuts.

Judy (N A)

• 9 Comments
1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

Was great tasting but you need something to drink with them.It was like eating a spoonful of peanut butter.Very soft and creamy.

Stephanie ()

• Review
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Such a powerful mix of peanut butter and granola. Great snack for curing your cravings for peanut butter and fills you up.

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

So I bought these because I'm a PB fanatic and had to try these clusters! I'm so glad that I did cause it's the perfect little snack to get you up and so much protein too! Plus the fact that it's covered in granola is the topping on the cake!

Jessyka (Addison)

• 12 Comments
1/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really like these. They’re the right amount of crunch and the right amount of creamy!! The small snack sized bags are perfect to throw in my bag for me and my kids.

Beth (Ballston Lake)

• 1 Upload
  • 24 Comments
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

I've tried a lot of peanut butter flavored snacks and bars and none really tasted that much like peanut butter. Disclosure--I eat peanut butter out of the jar so I have high expectations! These are made by JIF so I was cautiously optimistic. I received a sample of these to try and was blown away. Yummy! I've bought them man times since.

trisha (Annawan)

• 30 Comments
12/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

these are excellent for an on the go quick pick me up snack

yvonne (Carson)

• 9 Comments
12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

Im currently pregnant and these give me the boost I need in the morning. I love these plus the taste is amazing!

Misty (Lubbock)

• 6 Comments
11/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are awesome! I finally sound them in my local Walmart. I love the taste and texture of these. If you love peanut butter you’ll love these!

Reja (Saint James)

• 5 Comments
11/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

It was dry and really not what I expected co.ong from jiffy it was yuck in my own opinion

Sandra Cosgrave (Schenectady)

• 37 Comments
11/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

These Are Great ToPiut On The Kids Back Packs For A Quick Snack, Or For Before A Sport Event

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours