5 5 0 8 8 Activated with the heat from your curling iron or hot rollers this breakthrough formula creates your best salon-smooth curls that last for up to 48 hours. Defines and tightens curls for bouncy, salon-smooth style with a touchable hold. Reactive curls the next day with just a curling iron. No additional product needed.
John Freda Frizz Ease® Go Curler™ Heat-Activated Spray

24/11/2019
Works!
My hair is frizzy, fine and thin. I find it almost impossible to find product that controls and tames the frizz. This was the first time that I tried John Frieda Frizz Ease and I am so satisfied with the results! After using the spray for a few weeks, there is a noticeable improvement in my hair's smoothness and shine. And an added benefit has been a reduction of static- this cold, dry winter can make my hair out of control. I'm so excited to have found a product that works so well for me.
21/07/2019
I really liked it. It helped my hair. I have curly hair, so it help my frizzes out.
06/03/2019
hair
My wife and daughter love this product. it leaves their hair with nice curls and never any "frizz".
27/01/2019
i would buy again
I love this product for my hair. My hair is curly but very dry and this stuff shines my curls and makes my curls look great
17/10/2018
Good
Exelent product i will recommend it, i use everyday and i really like it
02/06/2015
I love all the Frizz Ease products! This is another one to add to the list it works great with my curling iron and holds up all day!
14/02/2015
It's work. For many reasons I can't use blower. My natural hair is frizzy. I use this product in the morning and in my country with high humidity my hair continue well until the evening.
09/01/2015
My hair is curly frizzy and on bad wether it's worst love the product
01/08/2018
My hair is very very frizzy. It's hard to find a product that ease frizzy hair without leaving greased feeling in your hair.
05/04/2018
Long natural curly 💇 I let ya know how it works at taming these "mind-of-their-own" locks.
20/10/2015
I PRESS MY HAIR AND IT FRIZZY AFTER I FINISH PRESSING IT. THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE RIGHT ON TIME TO USE
16/06/2015
Having wavy hair it always nice to get something that controls the frizz Love to try this out
26/03/2015
i gotta have it i love all frizz ease products they work great in ur hair
23/02/2015
I would absolutely love to try this product because I have curly hair and when it rains outside and I have become so frizzy I do not know what to do with it I tried so many products out there but never try this one
05/02/2015