5 5 0 31 31 Activated with the heat from your curling iron or hot rollers this breakthrough formula creates your best salon-smooth curls that last for up to 48 hours. Defines and tightens curls for bouncy, salon-smooth style with a touchable hold. Reactive curls the next day with just a curling iron. No additional product needed.

7/21/2019
I really liked it. It helped my hair. I have curly hair, so it help my frizzes out.
3/6/2019
hair
My wife and daughter love this product. it leaves their hair with nice curls and never any "frizz".
1/27/2019
i would buy again
I love this product for my hair. My hair is curly but very dry and this stuff shines my curls and makes my curls look great
10/17/2018
Good
Exelent product i will recommend it, i use everyday and i really like it
6/2/2015
I love all the Frizz Ease products! This is another one to add to the list it works great with my curling iron and holds up all day!
2/14/2015
It's work. For many reasons I can't use blower. My natural hair is frizzy. I use this product in the morning and in my country with high humidity my hair continue well until the evening.
1/9/2015
My hair is curly frizzy and on bad wether it's worst love the product
8/1/2018
My hair is very very frizzy. It's hard to find a product that ease frizzy hair without leaving greased feeling in your hair.
4/5/2018
Long natural curly 💇 I let ya know how it works at taming these "mind-of-their-own" locks.
10/20/2015
I PRESS MY HAIR AND IT FRIZZY AFTER I FINISH PRESSING IT. THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE RIGHT ON TIME TO USE
6/16/2015
Having wavy hair it always nice to get something that controls the frizz Love to try this out
3/26/2015
i gotta have it i love all frizz ease products they work great in ur hair
2/23/2015
I would absolutely love to try this product because I have curly hair and when it rains outside and I have become so frizzy I do not know what to do with it I tried so many products out there but never try this one
2/5/2015
1/25/2015
Sounds like a item.May have to give this one a try.