4 5 0 398 398

4/4/2019
Made my hair shine!
Made my hair very soft and visibly shiny :) however did not do enough for my frizzy head of hair ! Lol
The best curl reviver
This is the first product of this kind that I have tried, It is so good leaves my hair light and shiny, feeling like new, I use this often now to revive my curls
Excellent
My curls looks the second day, as good as the first day. The frizz control it is a plus. Very happy with the product.
Didn’t work
It just didn’t work as I expected. I used on the second day as it’s required but it just didn’t do anything good to my hair
4/2/2019
I like this curl reviving spray
I really liked the John. Frieda day 2 curl reviving spray.I could use this producy alot and it made my hair look as good as the first day and doesn't leave my hair feeling gross.
Didn’t work
Didn’t work on my hair type but it might work on others
A True Curl Miracle
Overall I really enjoyed the product. It helped keep my curls in shape after the first day of my wash and go.
John frieda
I liked the hair spray because it tamed my unruly curls and gave them life at the same time. It works instantly and it is a must have around my home. I cant say enough good things
A keeper!
Worked wonderfully on dry and wet hair! Much more definition of my curls and smells good too!
4/1/2019
Not as good as advertised.
I was not too fond of this product. I have super curly hair and every other day I have to wash it to get the frizz out. I was excited about this product but when I tried it, I got nothing. The spray did not change my hair at all. I still mixed water in my hair to control the frizz.
4/1/2019
Curl Definition in no time!
I thought the John Freida Day 2 Revival Reset Spray did a good job at redefining the curls of all of us in the family. My hair looked as good as it does after a shower. It did not weigh down my hair and it was not greasy or oily; it just left my hair feeling and smelling amazing!
Curlymomma89
I think this product has the capability to be one of the best but it’s not quite there yet.
3/30/2019
Good Concept, Bad Packaging
I love the idea of this concept but was very disappointed in the design of the packaging. The spray trigger broke when I first tried to use it and I have yet to find a bottle to put it in.
3/29/2019
Good product, but crunchy hair
This product smelled pretty good and it did well in reviving my curl. The biggest problem I had with it was it left my hair crunchy feeling. I tried limiting how much I used, combing it through (fingers and comb) and it still made my hair crunchy.
3/27/2019
Great for first day
This product is a goof product not a great the scent is wonderful but the problem I had is it didn't control the frizz if I used it on day 1 it is a pretty good spray