4.3 5 0 1750 1750 This versatile smoothing cream, applied to dry strands, instantly transforms puffy, parched style. Creates a supple, shiny finish and silkytouch. For use on flyaways, static frizz, and split ends. Expertly designed hair smoothing cream for all levels of frizz. Safe for color-treated and chemically treated hair.
  • 1,750 Reviews

07/04/2019
Creme didn't work for me
The John Frieda creme was very nice but unfortunately didn't work for my skin. That is the reason I would not make the John Fieda Frizz Ease Touch-Up Creme a staple in my hair product collection. It was a little too heavy for me. I have very thin hair and i just don't like adding too much product. I think it would be great for someone with thicker hair and hair that wasn't naturally oily.
06/04/2019
Polka
I believe it will be best for companies to make products more suitable for people like me African American origin. because I would benefit from a free a free product but this product didn't work well with my hair
05/04/2019
Love it!! John Freida your products are absolutely AMAZING!! My hair & I thank you!!
Excellent ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Great quality product that works and is affordable.
No frizz here!
The John Frieda Frizz ease is wrongful for natural curly hair.
No go
Less greasy to greasy My hair is already thin I don’t want anything that makes it greasy
Definitely a Secret Weapon
This cream was lightweight and was able to tame my curly and unruly hair during the entire work day. I use this product when I straighten my hair also, and it takes frizz like no other.
For thicker hair
Good for curly or thick hair. Mine is very thin and I didn't care for it.
04/04/2019
A little too sticky but overall good.
The frizzy ease secret weapon touch-up creme was pretty alright. Although I liked the help with my fly aways, I didn't like that when applying it to my hair it left a stickiness to my hands making it so I'd have to wash my hands no matter where I went.
Tamed my frizzy hair!
I like that the John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme was able to smooth my frizzy prone hair. I was able to have soft hair without the flyaways. My hair looked very nice. I loved being able to run my fingers through it. My hair also looked great when pulled back in a ponytail. The container was easy to store in my purse in case I need to touch up my hair.
My Hair Is Alive!
Before trying Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme, my hair was a mess. I had tried every product out there with no luck in giving my hair life. That is the day I applied this great stuff! My hair literally "woke up!" It has shine, it's so easy to manage, it's never felt so soft, and not to mention, it has no more frizz! I love this stuff. I recommend it strongly to anyone who is having issues with their hair... it will come alive!
Polished
I really like this cream. You only need a little bit to go a long way. It took me a while to figure out how to spread it on my hands and get it all over. It does keep stray hairs in place for up dos. It makes a nice smooth finish. It also seems to make my hair have a finished and polished look for everyday hair.
Works!!
John Frieda Frizz Ease Secrets Weapon made my hair look styled all day.
03/04/2019
Leaves your hair looking healthy
Love frizz ease secret weapon kept my fly aways down without the helmet head of hairspray. Left my hair looking healthy.
Magic in a tube
Easy to use, does not feel sticky or greasy. Pleasant scent and takes care of frizz abd flyaways by making the hair smooth and shiny