John Frieda Sheer Blonde Violet Crush Purple Shampoo

4.6 5 0 80 80 Crush brassy tones for cooler, brighter blonde in 1 use. With crushed violet and blue pigments, this rich formula instantly transforms even the most stubborn brassy yellow and orange tones into cooler, brighter blonde.
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Violet Crush Purple Shampoo

13/04/2021
Smells Wonderful
The John Fredia Violet Crush for Blondes is wonderful! I have used other higher end brands of purple shampoos and the John Fredia Violet Crush is very comparable. Another plus it is smells wonderful!!
01/04/2021
Great for bright blondes!
I love this shampoo and if you pair it with the conditioner it’s even better! It definitely helped with how yelllow my blonde was looking and is now more ash blonde which I love!
21/03/2021
crush blonde shampoo
I really liked this product because it is definitely keep the moisture from escaping my scalp. My skin is always dried so this would help my hair grow better. The hair is always dried up. John Frida sheer
11/03/2021
Love it, need it, so I stock up
💜I have bleached blonde hair and I have always used a purple shampoo to help prevent my hair from getting brassy. I confess that I used to use only really expensive brands of purple shampoos. To my surprise when I tried this out, it worked as well as the expensive brands I was used to using. I like how it seems to keep my hair healthy and shiny too. I always keep it in stock and although it is very affordable when I find it on sale, I stock up. I would highly recommend it if you have bleached or dyed blond hair and you don't want to spend a fortune.💜
10/03/2021
Good shape can dry your hair out
I like their products, this one was new for me but I just bleached parts of my hair and wanted to get the brassiness out of it. I think it is helping with bringing my blonde back but it takes time. I do feel that my hair is a bit drier but I also am using the condition so I hope that helps.
09/03/2021
Meh......
Product is not pigmented enough to make a difference compared to some other brands of purple shampoo. It may work if your hair is super super light (almost white). Did not work for me and also felt like it dried my hair out. It smells nice.
28/02/2021
John Frieda Shampoo
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Violet Crush Purple Shampoo is the best shampoo to kick the brassy out of blonde hair. This product keeps the brassy out and let's the blonde shine. This product is worth the price and I definitely recommend using this product you will not be dissapointed.
26/02/2021
Great product, okay smell
This purple shampoo offers a powerful punch when it comes to toning brassy hair. After only five minutes it reduces the brassiness by 20%. The smell needs to be updated as it is too powerful for most scents.
13/02/2021
Blonde boost
I use this with my blonde highlights. I love it I use it every other shampoo. Since using the jon frieda blonde I've noticed my hair is blonder longer the bright fresh after color look stays around for a lot longer.
16/12/2020
Great Shampoo
I loved this product, worked really good on my hair that’s really thin and straight, it helps a lot with the brassy blond, you can see the difference in each wash . I recommend it
27/11/2020
Obsessed!
I love love love this purple shampoo! Totally takes the icky brassy look out that I immensely hate. Helps give my hair that extra pop of blonde without the yellow tinge. I use this shampoo often (not everytime) it does not turn your hair purple like some. Which i have experienced. This is great and not overly expensive. Worth getting!
27/05/2020
Kicks Brass!
With the lockdown, I have not been able to see my stylish and my colored hair got really brassy. Tried one brand and it did not help. A friend recommended this to me, and I was skeptical of how good it would work, but after 1 use, I saw the difference. I use it once or twice a week and my blonde looks awesome! The only down side is it does not provide the frizz control my curly hair needs.
23/01/2020
Great smell & briter highlights
I really loved the scent & the brighter blonde it brought out in my highlights . i had no idea a purple colored shampoo or conditioner could bring out a brighter more vibrant blonde .. I recommend anyone who dies their hair blonde or bleaches blonde use this afterwards & atleadt 2-3 times a week ur results will be amazing. Make sure you dont use any color shampoo or conditioner on ur blonde highlights or you'll loose them . always use a purple shampoo or conditioner on ur blonde or you'll loose them ...
10/01/2020
John frieda
Worked great took out all the brassy and yellow tones after having very light highlights done.
09/01/2020
Amazing transformation
I actually just purchased this stuff a couple days ago after having a hair disaster. Stupid me thought it would be cool to bleach my naturally dark brown hair. So yeah, I ended up with orange hair. After several hours spent researching ways to reduce the ora