John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner

4.6 5 0 130 130 Gently detangles & nourishes without weighing hair down. Formulated with Air-Silk Technology, our lightweight formula provides softness without compromising your voluminous style, for hair that moves freely.
John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner

20/05/2020
My hair has shine, easy to manage.
The conditioner has brought shine and a smooth silky texture back into my hair after every wash. I like that the conditioner helps to add a look of volume and shine to my hair. I am very impressed that the product is lightweight and not very thick while using. I would defintely recommend this conditioner to all my friends.
20/05/2020
THE PRODUCT
GOOD PRODUCT , DOSE WHATS SUPPOSE TO.GRATE TEXTURE AND SMELL ,
09/05/2020
My New Conditioner
John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner has been the best conditioner I have used in a long time. My hair looks and feels ten years younger. I love the fragrance, its clean and not to much. I will definitely buy this!
05/05/2020
Volume review
I love the John frieda volume conditioner it makes my hair look and feel great.
28/04/2020
Love!!
I have to say this has been the best conditioner. Didnt leave my hair greasey. My hair had amazing volume. Absolutely loved this conditioner.
28/04/2020
Good quality product. Love how my hair shines with this conditioner
27/04/2020
Perfectly lightweight conditioner!
This conditioner is very lightweight and doesn’t leave a heavy film on your hair after rinsing. It goes great with the shampoo and really makes my hair soft and manageable.
16/04/2020
Voluminous conditioner!
I can’t say enough good things about John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner. My hair is normally fine and flat. I have been searching for a product to give my hair much volume and shine. This conditioner left my hair feeling not only smooth, but gave it the volume and bounce I’ve been searching for. I highly recommended this product!
15/04/2020
Good Conditioner
I love using John Frieda Volume lift lightweight conditioner for my fine hairs. I use it after shampooing. Only a little quantity is required for my hairs. I liked the smooth texture of the conditioner. It rinses out easily from hairs. I like that my hairs gets detangles easily, less breakage when I comb and looks good. My hairs got the volume that I needed. It works great! John Frieda volume lift lightweight shampoo is a good quality shampoo. I l liked the silky and smooth texture of the shampoo. It lathers well and rinse out easily from hairs. After shampooing, I noticed volume in my hairs but I was expecting a bit more from this shampoo. I didn’t experience any irritation in scalp afterwards. It works fine! “I received a free sample of this product from Home tester club to test and share my honest review”
14/04/2020
Great results!
The results were immediate! The packaging is nice looking. The scent is a very clean and neutral one.
12/04/2020
Soft and shiny
The scent reminds me of a tropical flower! My hair was extremely soft and shiny after just one use.
09/04/2020
Surprising Success
I will admit I was really wary about using this conditioner to begin with- I've had the same experience with conditioner everywhere. The conditioner usually weighs my hair down and makes it feel stringy and lifeless. I was honestly pleasantly surprised when halfway through the day my hair was still lively and light.
09/04/2020
From Flat to Bouncy!
John Freida Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner - I struggle with finding the right options for my fine, aging hair and so I was excited when I read "lightweight" in the name for this conditioner. Because my hair is so fine, most conditioners really weigh down my hair and leave it flat as a pancake, with zero volume. I really like this conditioner, because not only is it truly lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down at all, but it smells great and detangles.
08/04/2020
Good stuff
I love this conditioner it makes my hair so much easier to manage
06/04/2020
Light!
This conditioner is light, but still effective! It does create volume, but I think my hair needs something a little bit more intense