John Frieda Volume Lift Weightless Conditioning Mist

4.3 5 0 129 129 Detangles and nourishes your voluminous styles for soft, touchable strands. Formulated with Air-Silk Technology, our lightweight formula reduces breakage and leaves hair with bouncy movement.
John Frieda Volume Lift Weightless Conditioning Mist

13/05/2020
Weightless and Maximum Volume:Fine Hair
I love how weightless John Frieda Volume Lift is. This product is so light weight you don't know it's on. I am rating it 4 Stars because it does leave a residue on my hair that requires more frequent washing. Styling with the product is wonderful, even the next day you can still achieve maximum volume.
04/05/2020
Loved it!
It helped my fine, limp hair feel like it had more volume. I'll definitely buy this product!
29/04/2020
Ehh...
face volume but also made hair a bit stiff and dry.
28/04/2020
Leave it in
I think this would be a great product for those with thicker hair
27/04/2020
Awesome Wonderful JOHN FRIEDA product
I am so excited to share the results of being able to test out a really great product. John Frieda Volume Lift, Weightless Conditioning Mist is a hair product that feta goes and nourishes fine hair with Air-Silk Technology for fine or flat hair. I was so impressed with this product. As I have gotten older my hair has thinned significantly and now has grey in it as well. So not only do I have thin flat hair but with the grey it has become frizzy as well and doesn’t hold a curl at all. With John Frieda Volume Lift my hair was conditioned but not heavy and got rid of the frizz. My hair looks so healthy and full. I even tried it with cutlers to see if it would hold the curl. Oh yes it did and for days. It held the curl, still looks full after several days and no frizz. I am so impressed with this product I will definitely be purchasing it on my own and can’t wait until it comes out so I can get more of this fantastic product.
17/04/2020
John Frieda Volume Lift-EXCELLENT
It is a great leave in conditioner, my hair loved it, right after towel drying, apply to damp hair, air or blow dry and style as normal. It definitely seems to give you're hair a boost, and it feels healthy and soft!! I actually liked this product alot!
14/04/2020
Five Star
Very good product saw a great difference after i tried this product i would recommend to everyone i know five star!
14/04/2020
Susan L
This product was great. The volume was wonderful and the product did not weight down your hair
09/04/2020
ObSeSSed With This Product!!
This product is easy to use and even easier to apply. The spray comes out evenly so it's easy to target where you want the product to go. It's ultra lightweight so it doesn't weigh fine hair down but works like a dream. My hair is thicker and more volumized with no residue or greasy effects.
07/04/2020
Love this Product!!!!
I have fine, straight hair and it is extremely difficult to get my hair to volumize without being weighed down. The John Frieda Volume Lift Weightless Conditioning Mist allowed me to control the amount of product and it did not leave my hair looking weighed down or dirty. I would definitely buy this product again.
02/04/2020
A conditioning and detangling mist
I have the worst time trying to find hair care products that keep my hair fresh and full of volume since I have really thin hair. It also gets tangled so easily. I've been using the John Frieda Volume Lift Weightless Conditioning Mist after every shower and it does wonders! My hair still gets tangled but it's easier to brush them out with this mist. My hair also doesn't get weighed down as easily which is a huge relief when styling!
01/04/2020
Great product for every day use!
John Frieda Volume Lift Weightless Conditioning Mist is a great addition to my hair routine. It doesn’t weigh down fine hair with product and is good with my color treated hair. It gives it the boost I wish I had naturally, and the the scent is fresh enough to use everyday.
30/03/2020
Great new find
John Frieda Volume Lift Weightless Conditioning Mist is a great new find. Cheap, effective, and weightless. I'm a fan.
28/03/2020
Weightless feeling
I like how it leaves my hair feeling awesome.i would recommend this product for sure
26/03/2020
This mist is life changing
I use it every time I wash my hair. Not only does the mist make my hair soft, but it gives me so much volume. I feel like my hair looks completely different after incorporating this into my routine. I definitely recommend ❤️