Johnson's Baby Bath Honey Apple Hypoallergenic Body Wash

4.8 5 0 306 306 Cleanse and nourish delicate skin and hair with JOHNSON'S Baby Honey Apple Wash.
Johnson's Baby Bath Honey Apple Hypoallergenic Body Wash

24/05/2021
Smooth n Amazing smell
The title says it all. This product is extremely smooth and smells really good.
09/03/2021
This is a favorite! The smell is so refreshing. It lathers good and leaves your little one very soft. Seems to be working for sensitive skin also!
08/03/2021
Wonderful!
Bought this product for myself, as it has a touch of shimmer to it. Absolutely loved it. Makes your skin feel so soft, without an overpowering scent. Price is great as well. Would purchase over and over again.
04/03/2021
Love this product for my baby, its very hydrating and gentle on baby's skin. Plus it smells great!
20/02/2021
Hohnsons baby bath honey hypoallergenic
I personally did not try this product, but I did buy it as a gift for a close friend of mine. She loves these children gadgets so much that I thought she was the perfect one to try this. She has two small newborns with dried skin. Hypoallergenic
13/02/2021
Excellent
love the scent combination. it leaves the skin very soft and lathering so you only need a little and it goes a long way.
22/12/2020
Awesome product!
This brand never disappoints! I love this stuff too, washes right off and makes skin so soft! Smells great!
08/11/2020
Bathing time
The best a child can gets is this body wash. Highly recommend to all
30/10/2020
Wonderful
Amazing smell, moisturizing, great for all ages. 5 stars, whole family loves when baby uses it..or if there lucky, I'll let them use it too!
28/10/2020
Smells so good
I love the way this makes my l.o smell after a bath. It doesn’t break him out and leaves him soft and cuddly.
07/09/2020
omg
I love this body wash. Hypoallergenic is a great plus. It smells so delicious. Leaves the baby smelling and feeling good. No improvements to be made. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a wonderful smelling child.
10/12/2019
Nice light scent
My 4 yr old like to use this. She likes the way it smells and how soft it makes her skin. I like to use it also!
24/08/2019
Amazing baby wash
I love Johnson’s products and the apple wash has a nice light apple scent which reminds me of fall. It’s gentle on the skin and super refreshing and makes your baby smell great it’s a yes for me
28/02/2019
Smells so good!
Ive used the one on my daughter. It smells so good and left her skin so soft. These bottles last awhile because you dont need much product.
12/01/2019
Good
I switched from the Bedtime wash to this. This is the key to my daughter's bathtime rountine. Since it's enriched with lotion, she doesn't need to be lotioned after bathtime. During this past winter I used the Aveeno wash and lotion and eczema cream as the weather caused her to have a horrible bout of eczema. And then I used the Bedtime set which was nice but wasn't what I was looking for. This is the key the rest of the year. I switch between Johnson's and the Walmart brand as the Walmart brand is virtually identical as comes in a huge pump bottle that I swear has lasted for the last 3 months. Like This?