4.8 5 0 298 298 Cleanse and nourish delicate skin and hair with JOHNSON'S Baby Honey Apple Wash.

2/28/2019
Smells so good!
Ive used the one on my daughter. It smells so good and left her skin so soft. These bottles last awhile because you dont need much product.
1/12/2019
Good
I switched from the Bedtime wash to this. This is the key to my daughter's bathtime rountine. Since it's enriched with lotion, she doesn't need to be lotioned after bathtime. During this past winter I used the Aveeno wash and lotion and eczema cream as the weather caused her to have a horrible bout of eczema. And then I used the Bedtime set which was nice but wasn't what I was looking for. This is the key the rest of the year. I switch between Johnson's and the Walmart brand as the Walmart brand is virtually identical as comes in a huge pump bottle that I swear has lasted for the last 3 months. Like This?
12/15/2018
is this for adults too?
let me start by saying i may have used this on myself a time or two. its smell is just fantastic..i mean honey apple says it all but its on top of the smell chart for me. there are several scents to choose from when you buy this but this is my all time favorite so far. it lathers beautifully and is hypoallergenic and tear free. it leaves skin "smooth as a babys butt" for sure and leaves your little one smelling so fresh and sooo clean. if you havent tried this yet you need too i dont think you will regret it, ive stocked up with several bottles already and i ran out of my soap one day and thought why not?what could it hurt? ha nothing it was great. i didnt use it on my hair just the body and it worked great and left my skin silky smooth. i use this on babies head and body! great cheap price too
9/29/2018
The best in baby wash!
I have used this on my baby and it is just the best,quality and scent!I love how nice it smells and makes my babies skin feel so soft and smooth!!I reccomend this for sure,Johnsons is the best and this scent is amazing!
8/17/2018
I love the scent on the Johnson's baby bath honey apple. Team free. Rinses well. Lathers well.
8/15/2018
I used this product on both of my sons and found the scent heavenly. It's great for a daytime bath; lavender is the way to go before bed.
8/5/2018
This stuff is so good! I use it every time I bath my kids they love the smell also
8/3/2018
We bought this for our grand daughters bath and it was so wonderful and pleasant. It was a big hit in this Grammies book!!!
7/25/2018
Great smell. Leaves the babies skin soft and smooth.
7/25/2018
I did not like the after smell. Almost smelled like a moldy apple. Yuck.
7/25/2018
Love the smell. I actually use this to wash my dog because its not harmful
7/20/2018
I have a confession to make.... I bought this for my younger kids 5, 3, & 1 but there have been stressful days I have used it myself while in the shower. This stuff is by far comparable to the scent of any of those expensive froufrou body washes, it is such a relaxing enjoyable scent and I don't have to panic as I am rinsing off and one of the kids scare the living poo out of me when I turn around and they are playing in the shower with the soap all over them because they snuck in on me.
7/18/2018
Love the light gentle fragrance. It leaves my baby's skin so snugly soft. Love that it has no tear formula.
7/18/2018
I am a smell enthusiast and this sent is amazing. I have tried many other scents from Johnson and this one wins hands down.
7/15/2018
tHIS IS REALLY GOOD, Not only do I have a 1year old at home with very sensitive skin but more older kids aged 4 It's calming and cleans very well !!! 10/10 would buy again.