Johnson's Baby Bath Honey Apple Hypoallergenic Body Wash

4.8 5 0 299 299 Cleanse and nourish delicate skin and hair with JOHNSON'S Baby Honey Apple Wash.
Johnson's Baby Bath Honey Apple Hypoallergenic Body Wash

17/08/2018
I love the scent on the Johnson's baby bath honey apple. Team free. Rinses well. Lathers well.
15/08/2018
I used this product on both of my sons and found the scent heavenly. It's great for a daytime bath; lavender is the way to go before bed.
05/08/2018
This stuff is so good! I use it every time I bath my kids they love the smell also
03/08/2018
We bought this for our grand daughters bath and it was so wonderful and pleasant. It was a big hit in this Grammies book!!!
25/07/2018
Great smell. Leaves the babies skin soft and smooth.
25/07/2018
I did not like the after smell. Almost smelled like a moldy apple. Yuck.
25/07/2018
Love the smell. I actually use this to wash my dog because its not harmful
20/07/2018
I have a confession to make.... I bought this for my younger kids 5, 3, & 1 but there have been stressful days I have used it myself while in the shower. This stuff is by far comparable to the scent of any of those expensive froufrou body washes, it is such a relaxing enjoyable scent and I don't have to panic as I am rinsing off and one of the kids scare the living poo out of me when I turn around and they are playing in the shower with the soap all over them because they snuck in on me.
18/07/2018
Love the light gentle fragrance. It leaves my baby's skin so snugly soft. Love that it has no tear formula.
18/07/2018
I am a smell enthusiast and this sent is amazing. I have tried many other scents from Johnson and this one wins hands down.
15/07/2018
tHIS IS REALLY GOOD, Not only do I have a 1year old at home with very sensitive skin but more older kids aged 4 It's calming and cleans very well !!! 10/10 would buy again.
06/07/2018
I love the way this baby lotion smells. It still has that same moisture but with a new nice scent. I recommend this product.
05/07/2018
I have always used Johnson's baby products even on myself before having children! I love this scent the most. It smells just like apples and makes the body soft and smooth!
04/07/2018
I would love to have a sample of this, I tried it when my daughter had some for her baby and it smelled AMAZING and made the baby skin so soft and put her right to sleep. Please send me a sample if you have any left. Thank you
02/07/2018
Beat smelling baby wash yet!!! I love the way it smells on my little girl!!! It’s got a crisp apple smell that’s very nice!!!