4.7 5 0 216 216 Babies can stay clean and safe on the go thanks to Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes.
Johnson's Baby Hand and Face Wipes

08/08/2020
Hand and Face wipes
I love them! They are inexpensive and something you can keep in your purse for not only your baby, but your other children as well! Plus they have a soft texture and scent!!!! Would definitely recommend
09/04/2020
Excelente toallitas
Toallas humedas, con rico aroma no irrita, y deja la piel limpia.
07/04/2020
On the go
Great for on the go! They smell amazing too! They don't leave a strong scent either which is perfect!!
11/03/2020
Johnson's Baby Hand & Face Wipes
I keep these on the go wipes in my purse at all times. The kids love using them. I like them because they clean very well & they have a great scent as do all Johnson & Johnson Products. 5***** star #HomeTesterClub
29/01/2020
Great face wash for kids
Johnson’s Baby Hand and Face Wipes are great. My daughter is seven and I needed something to clean her face but didn’t want to use an adult face wash on her still delicate skin. Tried these and have continued to purchase them ever since.
03/10/2019
Smell great!
If you need to wipe your child off quickly and leave them smelling fresh, this is your product! I love it. Better fresh scent than any other brands.
27/08/2019
WIPES
JOHNSONS WIPES ARE VERY CONVENIENT AND THEY WORK GREAT. TAKE THEM ALONG ANY TIME.
24/08/2019
Perfect wipes for babies
These wipes are perfect for on the go messed and even at home. They are gentle and come in handy at spontaneous times! I love that these are a thing! I definitely recommend these wipes
22/08/2019
Perfect for the car!
This product is a great one! Perfect for throwing in the glove box, center console or in the diaper bag for baby/toddlers when they want snacks in the car or decide to pick their nose. Ha!
30/07/2019
Muy bueno
Tipo tela super suave para la piel del bb deja la piel fresca y con aroma
18/07/2019
Love
I love these wipes for when my little one makes a mess or is sweaty from too much play time. Does the job and smells great without any irritation
18/07/2019
love
I love these for in between bath time - work great for all those baby rolls!
30/06/2019
'Best Every
My kids are always touching things or getting dirty or getting food on faces and everywhere. I love these wipes. Baby wipes work well too but these are so much softer. My kids dont squirm as much when I wipe their faces.
02/06/2019
Life saver!
I love these wipes! I love the scent and how well the work. They took spaghetti off my kids face with ease. I know this may sound bad but if I don’t have time to give my little one a baby I just wipe him down with one of these and he smells fresh.
03/05/2019
Baby Face Wipes
These saved my life when my children were little. I always had these stocked in the diaper bag for when we needed to clean hands and faces while we were out. They left them with that oh-so-good smell that Johnson & Johnson products have, instead of the weird smell that some typical baby wipes have.