4.7 5 0 386 386 Babies can stay clean and safe on the go thanks to Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes.

03/10/2019
Smell great!
If you need to wipe your child off quickly and leave them smelling fresh, this is your product! I love it. Better fresh scent than any other brands.
27/08/2019
WIPES
JOHNSONS WIPES ARE VERY CONVENIENT AND THEY WORK GREAT. TAKE THEM ALONG ANY TIME.
24/08/2019
Perfect wipes for babies
These wipes are perfect for on the go messed and even at home. They are gentle and come in handy at spontaneous times! I love that these are a thing! I definitely recommend these wipes
22/08/2019
Perfect for the car!
This product is a great one! Perfect for throwing in the glove box, center console or in the diaper bag for baby/toddlers when they want snacks in the car or decide to pick their nose. Ha!
30/07/2019
Muy bueno
Tipo tela super suave para la piel del bb deja la piel fresca y con aroma
18/07/2019
Love
I love these wipes for when my little one makes a mess or is sweaty from too much play time. Does the job and smells great without any irritation
18/07/2019
love
I love these for in between bath time - work great for all those baby rolls!
30/06/2019
'Best Every
My kids are always touching things or getting dirty or getting food on faces and everywhere. I love these wipes. Baby wipes work well too but these are so much softer. My kids dont squirm as much when I wipe their faces.
02/06/2019
Life saver!
I love these wipes! I love the scent and how well the work. They took spaghetti off my kids face with ease. I know this may sound bad but if I don’t have time to give my little one a baby I just wipe him down with one of these and he smells fresh.
03/05/2019
Baby Face Wipes
These saved my life when my children were little. I always had these stocked in the diaper bag for when we needed to clean hands and faces while we were out. They left them with that oh-so-good smell that Johnson & Johnson products have, instead of the weird smell that some typical baby wipes have.
26/04/2019
Great brand
I love this brand but the wipes not so much, I recently open a bag of wipes and in a week they dried on me super fast, I thought I got a bad batch but same thing happened to my sisters wipe a and we both purchased it the same day
16/04/2019
Perfect for Diaper Bag
I love keeping these in my diaper bag. It cleans my daughter's face and hands when she gets messy while we are out with just 1 wipe. The scent it soft and not overpowering. I will continue to buy these and keep using it! I would recommend to all moms.
08/04/2019
Johnsons just got "handy".
have learned that with grandbabies come messy faces and hands !! Johnson's is a life saver when we are out and about as often as we are. No sticky residue, and it gets them really clean the fist wipe (sometimes takes 2 wipes but they are messy) no scrubbing required.
06/04/2019
Always have!
I love this product . Its so easy to pull out the car ,diaper bag, anyway. It whips so easy.
27/03/2019
Always have!
I always have a pack of these in my purse! My 2 yr old is super messy, and if we go out and he wants food in the car, what better way to wipe him off is he makes a mess rather than having to carry a big pack of wipes around!