4.7 5 0 216 216 Babies can stay clean and safe on the go thanks to Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes.
Johnson's Baby Hand and Face Wipes

26/04/2019
Great brand
I love this brand but the wipes not so much, I recently open a bag of wipes and in a week they dried on me super fast, I thought I got a bad batch but same thing happened to my sisters wipe a and we both purchased it the same day
16/04/2019
Perfect for Diaper Bag
I love keeping these in my diaper bag. It cleans my daughter's face and hands when she gets messy while we are out with just 1 wipe. The scent it soft and not overpowering. I will continue to buy these and keep using it! I would recommend to all moms.
08/04/2019
Johnsons just got "handy".
have learned that with grandbabies come messy faces and hands !! Johnson's is a life saver when we are out and about as often as we are. No sticky residue, and it gets them really clean the fist wipe (sometimes takes 2 wipes but they are messy) no scrubbing required.
06/04/2019
Always have!
I love this product . Its so easy to pull out the car ,diaper bag, anyway. It whips so easy.
27/03/2019
Always have!
I always have a pack of these in my purse! My 2 yr old is super messy, and if we go out and he wants food in the car, what better way to wipe him off is he makes a mess rather than having to carry a big pack of wipes around!
07/03/2019
AMAZING
I use these wipes on a daily basis with my toddler! They are perfect for after meal cleanup. Super soft on his skin, smells great and durable until the mess is cleaned up. No need to go back for a second wipe! I give these to every new mom I know!!!!!
26/02/2019
sensacional
producto perfecto,para llevar en el bolso,no solamente para los niños sino tambien para los mayores
15/02/2019
Johnson' baby hand and face wipes
I like this product because these wipes are long. They're not soaked... Also they clean good and leave a long lasting fresh scent, while gentle on your baby's skin!
07/02/2019
Smells so good!
I recommend this particular Johnson's product to every parent with a infant/toddler. They definitely do what their suppose too, they leave skin smelling amazzzzzzing!! & their reasonably priced. I absolutely love this product.
30/01/2019
gets the job done
the wipes smells great and work . I use these when we are eating out and the kids get messy .
22/01/2019
Good and soft but not strong
Soft and easy on baby skin but weren't very helpful at getting things stuck on, like food, from my toddlers faced. But very soft and gentle, great fit younger babies.
22/01/2019
Nice scent and soft skin
Love the scent of these. These wipes are gentle for my toddlers face, cleans the mess and leaves a nice light fragrance. Good for on the go, in the car or at home.
18/01/2019
great feel
these wipes leave a great feel with the lotion in them keeps from drying your baby out
17/01/2019
Perfect for on the go
These little wipes are perfect for every diaper bag. Whenever we go out I have a pack with me because they're gentle on my son's face and get the job done. They've gotten us through our worst runny noses as well without irritation. I highly recommend these.
15/01/2019
Wipes
These wipes are great, use them to clean my daughters hands after she eats and it helps remove stickiness