4.7 5 0 387 387 Babies can stay clean and safe on the go thanks to Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes.
Johnson's Baby Hand and Face Wipes

12/11/2018
Easy way to clean messy hands and faces
Easy and scent free way to wipe my kids’ hands and faces at home and on the go. Great and quick way to clean them up from meals, snacks, arts and crafts and outdoor play! These wipes are really soft and the perfect amount of wetness and texture to get my kids clean in minimal swipes!
12/10/2018
wash up
took these camping to use in between shower while camping for 2 weeks . We do this every year .
09/10/2018
Great for messes
I used these for both my girls when they were babies. I liked that they were gentle enough for their little faces when they got milk messes or boogers that needed to be cleaned. I would keep a pack of these in my diaper bag.
05/10/2018
What I think of Johnson's hand and face wipes
I really like Johnson's hand and face wipes because they come in handy when my grand daughter eats her snacks and gets all sticky in the car.
03/10/2018
Love these
They are supper soft and gently. With other wipes baby pulls away. Like the fact that it does'n smell as strong.
03/10/2018
Great little wipers??
Great wipes for quick face clean ups after messing eating ...every meal with little ones..🙄 Nice light scent . Great for Mom & Dads car too 😎
02/10/2018
Love this product
I started using these on my first child 2 years ago. My son has eczema and it is the only thing I will use to clean his hands and face. I always carry a pack with me and now use them on my 4 month old son.
01/10/2018
Face wipes
I absolutely love these wipes. They smell wonderful and don't break my grandson out. I carry them in his diaper bag always.
26/09/2018
Convenient
I love these wipes. I like to keep them in my purse for anytime use, but my favorite time to use them is when we are camping to keep the littles wiped down and clean. Gentle on the face and great everywhere.
24/09/2018
Got as a gift
Not sure how these are actually different from other wipes. They work the same. That said they work well and are more compact whick makes it easier to take on the go.
19/09/2018
Great for on the go
Used these with my last little one, as he gets dirty fingers and faces easily. I love the smell of these, but also know they are gentle on my little guys face as well. I bought in a bulk pack from Target and will buy again.
18/09/2018
best baby face wipes
I would not use any other wipe on my babies hands or face. I use to wipe off bottle nipples and pacifiers.
16/09/2018
wipes
i buy these to have in the huse formy grandson and iuse them on him and i also use them i love these and they are convient to use nice fragrance and works well
15/09/2018
Great for adults, too!
We use these to clean our faces. They are gentle and leave your face feeling nice and fresh. They are nice to keep around, even on days when you are working outside and sweating. Helps keep your face feeling fresh.
09/09/2018
Clean and gentle for body
I received these at my baby shower. We love them and are a staple in our diaper bag. These are a great alternative to use instead of diaper wipes for the baby's face and hands. They clean gently and leave a soft mild frangrance to the baby's skin.