9/10/2018
Best product
Love it leaves my baby skin so soft and totally love the scent My baby felt fine he love it as well
8/30/2018
Good lotion. Bad bottle design
The lotion went on smooth and left my baby's skin soft.
8/24/2018
Great for my Daughter!
Me and my Baby LOVED this lotion! I felt confident that my child wouldn't get to it or into it when it was in the locked position so that is a plus for me as a parent. The Coconut smelled amazing and I think my Daughter thought so, too. My Daughter's skin felt amazing after using it! Definitely going to use it for her emergency itching.
8/21/2018
Great product!
I just loved this product it was so smooth on baby skin and smelled so good>.
8/17/2018
Baby lotion
I like it. It left my baby's skin really soft. We liked the scent. We will be recommending it to other parents
8/15/2018
Amazing smell
It smells very good I love my baby skin soft all day
8/15/2018
Amazing!!
I love this baby lotion. The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave my babies skin feeling oily or rubbery. And I am amazed how perfect the pump is, it isn't like others that break easily or tend to drip.
8/11/2018
Fantastic new formula and bottle design
I used Johnson's Baby Lotion and I am absolutely in love with the new formula and bottle! The design of the bottle and the pump is nice and convenient and easy to to dispense the lotion. I really enjoyed the coconut oil scent, it was mild and not too overpowering. My baby's skin was so soft and smooth and rich with moisture after using the Baby Lotion. I even found myself stealing pumps of the lotion for myself it's so great.
8/10/2018
Just as awesome as ever!
I hadn't noticed the coconut oil scent, it smells just like I remember when I was a child! I love the new pump, turn one way to unlock the pump and the other to lock it. The lotion is dispensed beautifully and coats my baby as well as my skin evenly. We're both left with amazingly soft skin that smells just as good! After a Johnson's Baby Lotion massage, I definitely have one happy baby!
8/10/2018
Great for adults too!!!
I LOVED this lotion. My baby was left smelling good all day and his skin is softer than ever. I usually rub the remaining lotion on my hands and they feel significantly smoother. Im obsessed. I'm buying a separate bottle for myself!
8/5/2018
Smell good baby
I love Johnson and Johnson products my son loves lotion and now with the pump is easier for him to pump and put it on his body I like how not to much lotion comes out when you pump it out because if it did my son would of made a mess he’s done it with my personal lotions but this pump is perfect not to fast or slow and he can try doing it on his own(toddler) after using the product his skin feels smooth and he smells good just like coconut
8/1/2018
Johnsons baby lotions is the best!
I have tried a few different lotions for my baby and this is by far my favorite. The smell is so classically clean. He is so soft and smells so yummy i just want to cuddle him all day. Thank you for such a great product!
8/1/2018
Love Johnson's Baby Lotion!
Leaves skin moisturized and soft. Love the scent, not too strong . Baby had soft moisturized skin. The pump was very useful and easy to use.
Love!
Our family has always been Johnson's fans. These are the only products we have stocked up for our kids! I really love the new packaging and the ease of the unlock on the pump. Still same great scent .
Great scent!
I love this johnson’s baby lotion it has the right amount of moisture for my baby’s skin and I love the classic baby scent. The easy to use pump comes so handy when using it on a hurry. I would definitely recommend this lotion.