4.8 5 0 479 479 Nourish baby’s skin for 24 hours with our classic Johnson’s® fresh smell.

11/16/2018
Really good on sensitivity skin really made my baby skin soft
11/15/2018
Baby lotion
I really enjoyed trying Johnson’s Baby Lotion on my son. It smells wonderful. It leaves my sons skin feel soft.
11/14/2018
Great Johnson's® Baby Lotion.
This Johnson's® Baby Lotion is still the great product it has been since the first time I used it. I love this product. This lotion left my baby's skin soft, smooth and smelling awesome. I would recommend this product. I will still be buying this product in the future.
11/14/2018
Twins after bath lotion time.
I am granny to twin girls and I loved the smell and how moisturizing it was mage the girls skin silky smooth.
Johnson's® Baby Lotion
Johnson's Baby Lotion is a tried and true product that has been a staple in our house for years.. We all use it ans it is gentle enough for my grandchildren but also for us adults. Love this lotion!
Very Moisturizing
Amazing scent and very moisturizing to my skin and most importantly my babies skin.
Excelent lotion
My baby has sensetive skin and this lotion worked great. It didnt irratate her skin or anything. It left it feeling soft ans smooth. Very great lotion for babies.
Baby scent
I love the softness and the great baby scent. Left my daughters skin like silk.
11/13/2018
Trusted brand and great smell. Have used on all 4 of my children.
Johnson's Does It Again!
I have recently received Johnson's Baby Lotion from Home Tester Club to try for free. I just cannot say it enough- Johnson's always produces the best products for your baby and smaller childen. They have never disappointed me with any of their products. Their Baby Lotion continues to be the best on the market, hands down! I use it on my newborn, as well as my 3,5, and 6 year olds. It keeps their skin so soft and sweet-smelling. And I also use it on myself occasionally afer a shower. There is just no other lotion that does what it does. Thank you for allowing me to try this product.
Great for sensitive skin
I loved this lotion! I have super sensitive skin and it worked great for me. I also liked that it wasn't sticky like some lotions can get when drying.
Baby Lotion Review
this is something I have used in my family as long as I can remember and it's the first lotion I go to for my kids and always will, it's the best on the market.
Soft as a baby
Wonderful product with a great sme and makes the babies skin soft.
11/12/2018
WOW! Huge size saves me money!
WOW! As a single working Mama with 2 jobs, I am very frugal and I take pride in spending my money on only quality items that are safe and healthy for my family. When I learned that I would be getting a free sample of Johnson's Baby Lotion to sample and review, I was happy but not really excited as I've been using Johnson's for years. Imagine my surprise and elation, when my mail arrived and inside was the HUGE 27.1 oz squeeze bottle. YAY! I love the easy to use pump and the thinner, elongated bottle makes it so much easier to handle with a squirming baby and toddler. Thanks for making bath time easier!
Still the same.
Reminds me of when I was a kid, the scent and no greasy feeling. Kid approved also.