Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal

4.8 5 0 222 222 Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal. Improved formula. No more tears.

16/09/2021
We all love Johnson :-)
Johnson Moisturizing Baby Lotion is probably the most recognized baby lotion there is and it certainly has a great fragrance. I raised my children on it and I chose this lotion because I have grandchildren that come somewhat frequently and a couple of them come for the summer; p.s. they are here now lol. So what makes this one different is that it has coconut oil in it. Now this bottle has a new shape and a new top that cannot be opened. Upon using it I found that the fragrance I expected from the pink bottle is fainter than usual and I assumed that is because of the coconut oil. However it still has the nice smooth feel and moisturizing as always. Well after using it, it's not going to be for the grandchildren only but for grandma too. I like it and left it out on the bathroom counter so all can use it. This baby lotion is not for the little babies only but for us grown ones too :-).
03/09/2021
So calming
This is so amazing! Really makes them soft and the smell is the best!
29/07/2021
Great smell
Love and have used Johnson and Johnson for forever. Recently tried the vanilla oatmeal and love the smell and feel. We use it as bubble bath for our boys and its nice.
01/06/2021
Skin must try!
My toddler has eczema so we are a bit picky for anything that we bathe him in... aside from a soothing great scent it leaves the skin smooth and soft! A little goes a long way with an amazing smell that lasts!!
05/04/2021
Omg this is the best smelling baby soap there is!
My kids cry for this baby soap they love it, make bath time a dream come true! The amazing smell is breath taking! Leavea my babies skin soft !
23/03/2021
Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal
I LOVE the smell of this wash. It is intoxicating! It leaves skin feeling so soft and moisturized. Not only do I use it on my baby I also use it on my puppy! It makes her hair and skin soft too. It also helps eliminate dry skin.
14/03/2021
My sister bought this for my daughter. I fell in love. Made her skin super soft, didn't dry her out. And the smell is amazing. I have continued to buy this as well as other fragrances. Love it!! I even use this!
13/03/2021
Baby shampoo
My baby loves this and I do too it smells really good and it's really cheap I want to keep buying this on the future
04/03/2021
Wonderful scent
Love this product for my baby, its very hydrating and gentle on baby's skin. Plus it smells great!
20/02/2021
Vanilla oatmeal
I personally did not try this product, but I did buy it as a gift for a close friend of mine. She loves these children gadgets so much that I thought she was the perfect one to try this. She has two small newborns with dried skin. Vanilla oatmeal
22/12/2020
Awesome product!
This brand never disappoints! I love this stuff too, washes right off and makes skin so soft! Smells great!
09/06/2020
Johnsons
Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal. This has a pleasant smell
21/11/2019
warm and fuzzy
A favorite scent in our household. Gives a good clean, while being gentle on the skin. The smell is very "cozy". Like a warm and fuzzy feeling. Not perfume-y or too "baby". Wonderful addition to the Johnson baby line!
10/09/2019
wonderful
It smells amazing. it gets the job done left my skin feeling smooth as a baby's butt. I loved the price and the smell. It is wonderful can't believe the smell. My sister uses it on her kids it is simply wonderful :D God Scent stuff right there...
22/08/2019
THE BEST EVER!
Oh my goodness! I can't even begin to explain how much we love this product! It is my favorite Johnson's baby product that's available! Seriously! It's good for their skin, you can even use it to give your animals a bath and to shave with and it's perfect for everything and smells so good!