4.8 5 0 210 210 Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal. Improved formula. No more tears.
Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal

05/01/2017
My granddaughter has sensitive skin we will have to give this a try and see how well it works for her
05/01/2017
I have never tried it but would love to and see if its smooth on baby skin.
05/01/2017
I have very sensitive skin and it has always been a problem depending on what region of the USA I am living in. I need to find something that will help.
05/01/2017
I would love to try this product. I have very sensitive skin and eczema , baby products and those ingredients are some of the remedies for itching and dry skin.
05/01/2017
Great looking product I would really like try this product out very soon
05/01/2017
My boyfriend has eczema, and is always looking for relief. I trust Johnson & Johnsons products, and would love for him to try this one.
05/01/2017
Johnson has great products. Oatmeal soothes the skin can't wait till try it.
05/01/2017
I have never tried the wash but we have the lotion. The product is for my husband to use. He is a kidney transplant patient and he has a lot of itching. The lotion helps, so I am hoping that the wash will help him too.
05/01/2017
This seems like it would be great for my Lil guys skin and Johnson's is a brand I trust.Please send me a sample
05/01/2017
My grandson has eczema, and the vanilla oatmeal was very soothing for him and helped along with the prescription oil we received from the pediatrician! Good stuff!
05/01/2017
Love johnson and johnson keep my baby soft clean and smelling great
05/01/2017
Looks soothing and gentle for sensitive skin, which I have, so it'll be perfect for me to try!
05/01/2017
Would love to try this out ...I have a one year old and use lotion daily
05/01/2017
Looking for a better wash for my son have tried a number of things willing to try this
05/01/2017
It sounds like something I would love for me and my baby