4.8 5 0 207 207 Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal. Improved formula. No more tears.

27/05/2018
send the free samples of Johnsons baby moisture wash to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
This smells AMAZING! I love it. When I washed my kids in this soap, the family would go on about how great they smelled! I would even use it for myself. I actually think this one is the best one Johnson and Johnson has to offer. The apple one is great too! I used to buy them in bulk.
19/05/2018
I had a few of these given to me to use on my newborn that my sister had left over. The soap on the washcloth lasts thru the entire bath which is great. The cloths are soft and good size. Plus they are not a super thick wash cloth I can easily get in between his fingers and toes, making sure all the lint is gone. I love them so much I bought two more boxes they make bath time a lot easier, especially for a newborn. Plus they smell great, I had purchased a different brand soap but after using these I had to go buy the matching bottle of soap. I also purchased a set washcloths and bottle of soap for my parents house. That way when he stays with them they will have it easier too. Definitely worth a try if you have never purchased one.
26/04/2018
Johnson's Baby Vanilla Oatmeal Wash is perfect in the shower for this adult with exceptionally dry skin. Lovely fragrance.
21/03/2018
I love how smooth and creamy this soap is. It works great with my baby skin and I love the smell.
31/01/2018
As with j&j soaps this one works well and doesn’t dry babies skin. Just wish it were more natural
26/01/2018
Not only does it work with babies but it also helps my dry skin when I get stressed.
25/01/2018
I loved using this soap on my kids when they were little. It is gentle for babies sensitive skin plus it smells amazing.
21/01/2018
Another wonderful Johnson and Johnson favorite. I don’t think there’s any other wash out there that leaves my daughters skin so soft! The slightly scented fragrance is great to.
20/01/2018
This is a perfect way to hydrate baby's skin with out the worry of hardest ingredients,an smells great you'll live this
13/01/2018
Do everything that promises! Don’t irritate my baby eyes and give a biggg improve for her dry skin!
25/11/2017
growing up this is the only brand we used! the smell brings back so many great memories and the formula feels the same it was even back then! makes your skin feel so smooth and hydrated! great for those harsh winter months and sensitive skin
24/11/2017
My entire family uses this and can I say what a fabulous body wash simple and love the vanilla and oatmeal aspect and how it makes my skin look
16/11/2017
Just what my niece needs after a long day. She comes out so soft and sweet smelling.
10/11/2017
I've been using Johnson's products for over 24 years now and still love them. In between kids I even use the lotions for myself. This particular one is one I've been using on my toddler and it smells so good and leaves her skin baby soft, smooth and healthy.