4.8 5 0 93 93 Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal. Improved formula. No more tears.
Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal

16/11/2017
Just what my niece needs after a long day. She comes out so soft and sweet smelling.
10/11/2017
I've been using Johnson's products for over 24 years now and still love them. In between kids I even use the lotions for myself. This particular one is one I've been using on my toddler and it smells so good and leaves her skin baby soft, smooth and healthy.
30/10/2017
I love the smell softness makes your skin feel ! Smooth . Only problem the pump was hard to push down !
23/10/2017
Not the best, the scent irritates skin,eczema. Don't like consistency either.
02/10/2017
Smells soooo good and moisturizes soo good i love this stuff i use it on me too
02/10/2017
I just love the vanilla oatmeal baby shampoo cause it's so gentle on me cause I'm allergic to a lot of products but this one I'm not and the smell is so good.
11/09/2017
Has a calming and soothing affect on my baby. Leaves skin soft
08/09/2017
My wife and I use Johnson’s Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal everyday on our newborn. I love how this product is tear free, soothing, and radiates our baby girl’s skin. I love the smell too. I highly recommend Johnson’s Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal.
04/09/2017
I love Johnson's baby moisture wash vanilla oatmeal. It smells so good. Leaves baby smelling good. Also leaving baby soft.
30/08/2017
This product smells amazing and it helps with my daughter's eczema. It's also very handy that they sell the product with the pump that is childproof. Makes it so much easier during bath time.
15/08/2017
This smells amazing! It's so rich and leaves my son's skin so soft. He loves bathtime now. It's the classic no tears formula and makes baby's bathtime...like a spa day for him.
31/07/2017
I love this wash for my baby. He smells so good after his baths! This helps with his dry skin & cradle cap.
20/07/2017
My son has very sensitive skin, we love this product! We've tried others and always come back to this one!!
04/05/2017
I use this in all baths for my kids. Its gentle on their skin, smells amazing, keeps them clean & I trust the brand.
26/04/2017
I love Johnson prodycts and the vamilla oatmeal is amazing. It leaves your babies skin smelling good and feeling soft. I definitely recommend this wash.