4.8 5 0 207 207 Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal. Improved formula. No more tears.

23/02/2017
Excellent product! No matter what kind of mess my baby made of himself throughout the day, Johnson's vanilla oatmeal wash always leaves him super clean and smelling great...
09/02/2017
When I am baby sitting for my daughter I always use this product because it safe for the baby and has no after effects and the baby skin is so radiant
05/02/2017
Oh man, Johnson and Johnson's vanilla oatmeal baby wash is my preferred baby wash for my 2 year old son. Not only is it made with safe ingredients, but no matter what kind of mess my son made of himself throughout the day, Johnson's vanilla oatmeal wash always leaves him super clean and smelling great! My son loves bathtime and I love knowing that he has a trusted and reliable baby wash.
04/02/2017
I've been using Johnson's baby wash for over 50 years.This new scent was very pleasant. It truly is gentle and doesn't dry out your skin. It's not just for babies.
03/02/2017
Even works well with old lady skin. I use this quite often and follow with J&J Baby oil; makes for smooth skin and a great night's sleep.
02/02/2017
People might find this weird, but I as a parent, also use this product myself personally and I love it. I was curious to know what it felt like to use my own babies products and the feeling on my skin is so soft and smells good. I envy my babies in a good way. Johnson and Johnsons products think about the needs of our little ones.
01/02/2017
Me encantaría tener la oportunidad de probar este producto.
27/01/2017
Very soothing and great for dry skin. It smells wonderfu and is good for both babies and adults. I have sensitive skin and works for me.
27/01/2017
I recently purchased this product and it is my absolute favorite and new go to body wash for my youngest son it smells amazing and works well and does not irritate his skin.
19/01/2017
It is very warm in smell and has a goodness feel to it. A lot more relaxing than lavender one. I use it for my sweaty son who is always active in the day time. For his night bath I noticed he feels relaxed and comfortable with is freshly cleaned body. Garuntees his skin to feel clean and soft while he sleeps.
18/01/2017
Very good product especially if your baby has sensitive skin or dry skin it help very well and I love it
18/01/2017
My granddaughter have a small rash from being in the hospital so I bathe her in JOHNSON'S BABY MOISTURE WASH VANILLA OATMEAL not only did it help her but smelled great.
18/01/2017
I love this stuff it smells amazing and my daughters skin is so soft afterwards
17/01/2017
It leaves the skin baby bottom smooth...LOL!! And it smells amazing!
17/01/2017
This product was perfect for my new baby. Would definitely recommend!