4.8 5 0 207 207 Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal. Improved formula. No more tears.

11/01/2017
Love this stuff so soft for skin & hair. used it all the time. Great for Itch skin.Oatmeal is best stuff for poison Ivy during summer time,used cool water for poison Ivy in bathtub...
10/01/2017
My daughter has very dry skin that breaks out with most body washes. Johnson's Baby Wash Vanilla Oatmeal has been a lifesaver. It has calmed the rashes she was breaking out with and has reduced the drying that was occurring as well. The smell is great also! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good moisturizing baby wash.
10/01/2017
This product has a great scent and is also very moisturizing. Not just for babies but great for adults too.
09/01/2017
This is a great product for dry skin and it smells wonderful.
08/01/2017
My 4 year old has dry skin. Nothing we've used before makes his skin as soft and smooth as Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash Vanilla Oatmeal does! We love how good it smells too!
08/01/2017
It's such a great product! It doesn't necessarily has to be used on babies, adults can use it too! The smell is long lasting and helps your skin feel smoother"
07/01/2017
I so much like the texture of this baby wash. It is rich and foamy too.
07/01/2017
Works great for my daughters eczema helps keeps her skin from dry
06/01/2017
Love this. Really love that it has oatmeal due to my son having eczema. Love the smell leaves his skin very smooth
06/01/2017
Love it smelled great made my grandkids skin very soft
06/01/2017
I used this on my son when he was born. I love it leaves him smelling baby clean and helps with any skin irritation he has. Will be using on my daughter when she is born.
05/01/2017
I have tried this on my grandson who has very dry skin and was very happy with how it helped his skin feel and look better. The product smells very nice also
05/01/2017
I bought this for my 8 year old son who has extremely dry skin. It has definitely made a difference! It's easy on his sensitive skin and moisturizes as it cleans. Highly recommend.
05/01/2017
bought this for my great granddaughter for her dry skin, and this is the best
05/01/2017
I have always used Johnsons shampoo. But, I love this It is so soothing.