Johnson's Baby Shampoo

23/09/2018
The pump is a lifesaver when I’m trying to keep my two year old from escaping the tub before I wash his hair.
22/09/2018
Johnson's new pump baby shampoo
I loved the Johnson's baby shampoo, it smelled wonderful. My 1 year old loves it as well as my 5 year old, she has trouble keeping her eyes closed when we wash her hair, so the tear free shampoo helps. However I did not like the new hands-free pump, I did not like how short it was and it did pinch my hand at one point. Though I can not wait to try the other scents Johnson's has available.
10/09/2018
I Should've never waited so long to try!
I absolutely loved the baby shampoo he didn't break out like normal and the pump was the best idea less waste I can't imagine using anything else from now on. He smells so good after bath time I can't wait to try more products
08/09/2018
Cleaner rinse, Same baby smell
The new shampoo smells the same and the pump makes it harder for my littles to get into which is great. I feel like it washes off cleaner too if that's even possible. I'm definitely a life long customer as my 5 year old and 4 year old still use the product. Thank you for being the best.
28/08/2018
My baby and I loved it.
The Johnson's baby shampoo is the best baby shampoo I have tried up to today. It leaves my baby's hair feeling soft and clean. I love the gentle and relaxing smell it has. The pump is great. Its easy to use and can also be easily locked. My baby seemed more relaxed and happy after every use.
28/08/2018
Shampoo
I loved this shampoo!! The scent is fabulous. My baby smelled and looked clean. The new pump makes it easier to give my baby a bath
18/08/2018
Relaxed Baby!
It was great on my baby. The NaturalCalm aromas made him feel so relaxed. And the pump was very easy to use.
15/08/2018
Delightful!
JOHNSON’S Baby Shampoo is mild and gentle for your baby no matter what their age. The smell is fresh and clean. The best part is there are no parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. What part of JOHNSON's baby shampoo I love? The pump! How easy and convenient this is while bathing my little kid! JOHNSON's just keeps getting better and better while not adding anything chemical to their product. Another good point? Made in the USA. Thank you JOHNSON's for your high quality products.
14/08/2018
Tears free and the best out there !
The most important thing is that is tears free. I believe any mother and father out there is nervous about showering they baby and making sure shampoo doesn't get on their eyes. Well, the Johnson's shampoo has your back. Is so smooth and leaves a great smell behind after every shower. I recomend it to buy it. Its sure to be one of the best for every parent out there.
11/08/2018
Amazing!
The new pump was amazing & the the bottles are huge! Better quality!
10/08/2018
Better bottle and product
I have always liked using Johnson's baby washes for my children. The new design with the pump makes it much easier, and the more natural ingredients make this mama happier with her choice!
10/08/2018
Great gentle cleanser
I really enjoyed using the new improved sleek bottle. The pump was easy to use and pumped out the appropriate amount. The aroma is amazing, it's not overwhelming and is so gentle. It cleansed my baby's skin and didn't dry it out. I paired it up with the johnsons and johnsons baby lotion shea butter and his skin has never been better. I have recommended to others already and will be buying more.
08/08/2018
Lingering lite scent
Love how the it left my daughter's hair smelling good. It worked well on her especially after she went swimming which got rid of that chlorine smell. I really like the new pump since it made it easier for me to get the product. I even use this shampoo on my makeup brushes and it cleaned them well and left them soft.
08/08/2018
smooth and silky
I am impressed with the new gentle and effective formulas. I really enjoy the fragrance and it left the skin feeling very silky smooth. The one handed pump is a must because you are using the other hand to hold/steady the infant. I would recommend this product.
03/08/2018
Great Baby shampoo!
I loved the new pump feature its wayyy easier. My baby smelled great and was so clean afterwards