4.9 5 0 119 119 Make bath time fun with this gift set from the #1 baby skin care brand. Ideal for new parents, it contains 7 bath essentials such as baby wash, shampoo and lotion, all in a cute, reusable bath caddy.

24/06/2019
Johnsons baby gift set
I received the johnsons bath discovery baby gift set as a sample. It came with everything need from bath time to diaper cream and q-tips for baby. The scents werent too strong which is great because we have sensitivities in my house. I think this is a great gift for someone about to have or even already have had their baby. It provides all the basics. I love the hand and face wipes! Makes for easy on the go clean up.
22/06/2019
Love, love, love!
This bath set is amazing! It has everything you would need for your baby's bath all in one place!
21/06/2019
Beautiful baby gift basket
I received Johnson’s Bath Discovery Baby Gift Set as a free sample to try for my honey opinions and my opinions are 100% my own. I gave this set as a baby shower gift for a young girl who has nothing.. She really loved all the items and was sure to use each product in the gift basket.
19/06/2019
Awesome Gift Set!!
Wonderful awesome gift set. Absolutely loved it!! Great array of products!
19/06/2019
A little bit of everything included
The Johnson's Bath Discovery Baby Gift Set has everything needed to get started for bathtime with baby, all fitting in a convenient plastic water-friendly container. My older toddler enjoys most of the items too, so it is nice I can use the same products, that are safe for both. I think this would make a really great gift for a new mom, having a little of everything she can sample with her new baby.
A really nice gift
I thought it was great. The packaging is attractive. The products are fantastic. I love the body wash and shampoo. The cotton lotion is a nice addition to the gift set. It really covers lol your bathing needs
Best baby products ever
I love the Jonhson’s Baby Gift Set every product was amazing and gently for my baby. He love the new products that we didn't tried and enjoyed against the already products tried. Also my skin love the products for my kid. Thanks.
16/06/2019
Must have baby shower gift
This Johnson’s bath discovery baby gift set is must have for the baby. It got everything from shampoo to bodywash, lotion, wipes, diaper rash cream, swabs, comes nicely packaged in a basket. The product are gentle the baby skin. Best gift for babies
15/06/2019
Great Gift Idea
I love how it had everything that i needed... I would give this as a baby shower gift as well...
Baby's Bath Time Gift Set
As a first time or a seasoned mom, this set is great! It has everything you could need all at hand for baby's bath time. Shampoo, baby wash, wipes, lotion and all so gentle and soothing for baby's skin. I'm so happy with the basket as well. It keeps everything handy and organized and when you're dealing with multiple children organization can be a challenge. Thanks to this gift set its so easy to bathe and care for baby's bath time and multitask.
Everything
The Johnson's bath discovery baby gift set is perfect they have everything need to give baby baby bath.
Really great gift set
This bath set is such a great set to give as a gift at a baby shower or just to a new mom in general. It has lots of things that a new mom might forget to add to the registry like safety cotton swabs and diaper rash cream. The caddy is so great to have as well and makes taking things you need from the nursery to the bathroom and back so much easier. I was pleased with the variety of soaps and lotion, and have used all of the products within a week, so I know there aren’t things I won’t use in this set.
14/06/2019
Everything you need from top to toe!
This little set includes everything mommy needs for baby from top to toe, I love that it comes with washes, lotion, wipes, and even desitin for your baby’s bottom. I also like that the company has reformulated their products to make them safer for your baby. The scents are light and baby friendly and the diaper rash cream is a must when you little one gets a red bottom. The wash and shampoo is tear free which I love and appreciate since little ones can be unruly and the last thing you want is their little eyes burning. Overall there is everything you need in here and I would highly recommend and think it’s a perfect baby shower gift!
13/06/2019
Perfect gift for expecting parents!
The Johnson’s Bath Discovery Baby Gift Set came with the basic necessities parents of a newborn would appreciate at their fingertips such as shampoo, lotion, wash, powder, bubble bath, Desitin Rapid Relief diaper rash cream, and to top it all off, comes in a usable bath caddy to store all of baby's bath products away!
13/06/2019
GreAt!!!
I loved each item in the gift set and thought it was very useful.