4.8 5 0 131 131 The only routine proven to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

9/20/2018
Johnsons Bedtime Lotion
I love using the Johnsons Bedtime lotion with the bedtime with our routine. The relaxing lavender smell helps my twin babies fall asleep faster and helps them sleep all night long.
9/15/2018
Same as every other J&J product
The smell is great but the product itself is very light. Its not sticky, very smooth, but not good for babys with sensitive skin its just a little too much.
9/15/2018
Bedtime made easier!
I love the new Johnsons bedtime lotion and the naturalcalm aroma!! It smells heavenly and isn’t too strong. My little one went right to sleep after I used this lotion. The new pump on the bottle made it so much easier to use. Go ahead, give it a try! You won’t regret it!
Love...
Love Johnson’s bedtime lotion.. my baby smells great and his skin is so soft.. will recommend to all my family and friends with babies.
Bathtime Fun
The baby smelled great and its soothing. She went right to sleep after her routine bath with this product. The pump is so easy to use without taking away from the experience.
Relaxing
My experience with the lotion was the best, I love using it on my two youngest children (4&3) and I am due with another baby in January. It works great and relaxes them. The smell is great and can't help but to use it on myself also! The pump is a great way to keep it locked and not accidentally pushed and lotion being wasted. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
9/13/2018
In love with Johnson bedtime lotion
Having 2 little people close it’s important that they feel comfortable when going to bed. This products makes them smell good, feel soft and helps them sleep with ease. The best part it’s that the product does not leave a sticky feeling and the pump it’s easy to use. Would recommend to everyone!
9/11/2018
Easier nights!
First off the lavender is amazing other than my daughter having super soft skin afterwards the lavender really helps i even put extra lotion on her face so she can smell the extra aroma and be extra calm and its super easy just to pump and rub and less messy I truly do recomend! P.S. For adults after a long day of working rub your self all over and believe me you will sleep like a baby!
9/10/2018
A sweet night sleep with lavender lotion
I have used these products before I ever thought about having children. Using Johnson's clinically proven bedtime routine has tremendously improved my daughters bedtime. We love how it smells and how relaxing and gentle it is to the skin. I love the new bottle design and pump. Less comes out if my daughter were to get a hold of it! I'm very pleased with this product and will definitely be purchasing again.
9/9/2018
Bedtime lotion for the whole family..
This lotion is so awesome i love the smell and how it leaves the skin soft and rejuvenated. My whole family uses the bedtime lotion. And i massage it over my baby during naptime in the day to help her sleep longer and peacefully which seems to be helping just perfectly its better to use with wash but at the same time lotion is great for any age without wash being included as well.. Thank u johnsons for the great pump installed which makes it easier to get just the right amout of lotion rather then pouring out extra .. I lovee these products.
9/8/2018
Bedtime necessity
Johnson's bedtime lotion has become a part of my baby's bath and bedtime routine. Like all Johnson's products, it is gentle and safe to use and it provides additional nourishment for baby's skin. The lavender aroma helps soothe and calm baby for a restful and relaxing slumber. My baby's skin feels nice and smooth and smells so wonderful.
9/8/2018
Great, Love it
I love the new pump, it makes it so much easier for dispensing the lotion with one hand. It leaves my babies skin so soft and gets him in the night-time mood.
9/6/2018
Baby wash
Johnson and johnson baby wash is the best thing to use and it smells amazing I would recommend it to anyone
8/30/2018
Cranky baby
My little an is teething and nights have been rough. We tried the new Johnson’s bedtime was and lotion and it was wonderful! It helped calm and Texas him and have a better nights sleep! I highly recommend this to everyone!
8/30/2018
Happy mama
Johnson's bedtime bath products are so amazing. They are gentle, soothing, cleanse well without being too harsh and drying and definitely smells amazing. My baby and I took a soothing bath together. He was out after about 3minutes in the tub! Laying on Mama's chest. Not only was it a soothing experience for him but mommy too. I love the scent as well. It's very soft and not too baby smelling. I like that it does not have a traditional powdery smell. I actually use it in my alone time baths as well. My boyfriend loves how his babies smell. Thank you for letting me try.