9/5/2018
Gently puts my baby to sleep
My baby has never taken a nap after a bath, not until using this shampoo. Nothing has changed in our routine so I know it is the shampoo/ body wash. I've also switched my older daughter, who has sensitive skin, over to this and have noticed her scratching her skin a lot less. She would constantly be scratching and now she barely scratches. That is a huge plus for a mom that has tried every kind of wash she could think of to help her daughter. So I will be sticking with it. The new pump still makes the bottle slip when I'm pushing it down. It can be a pain when your holding a baby and trying to pump but definitely would not prevent me from buying it.
8/31/2018
I used the new Johnsons's calming shampoo on my baby and I absolutely loved it.. My baby smelled great afterwards
8/30/2018
Johnson baby shampoo
The only thing I like about this shampoo is that it calmed down and your baby sleeps fast. The thing I did not like about this shampoo is that it left my baby's hair so dry.
8/28/2018
Cleans, calms, and smells amazing
We loved Johnson’s Calming Shampoo. Left my baby squeaky clean and soft, very gentle. She smelled so wonderful, and her skin was soft but not greasy. Excellent lather, relaxing aroma. Highly recommended.
Fresh and Clean!
I love when I wash my baby's hair and it still smells fresh and clean the next day. This shampoo did just that!
Lavender Johnson shampoo
I loved that the smell wasn’t over powering. My sons hair was clean and it washes out nicely. Definitely like the new pump. I prefer it actually. Other one was constantly getting clogged.
8/16/2018
New Gentle Baby Shampoo with sweet aroma
I did not expect much from Johnson's shampoo, because to me many shampoos are very similar. I was surprised by JOHNSON’S® Calming Shampoo. It is gentle to the hair, does not make your baby cry and the aroma is so appealing. I would recommend it to a friend.
8/14/2018
#1 baby product!
This is my go to shampoo for for my 10 month old baby. It takes a lot to trust products especially when it comes to your first child. You want everything to be perfect. Let me start off by saying this shampoo smells amazing and the fact that it's gentle to eyes is a plus when rinsing off my little one's head. It gives a clean wash without drying the hair and also leaves the hair smooth. It works well as a bubble bath and not just a shampoo! It has that relaxing, soothing lavender smell which helps her get ready for bed. Seriously couldn’t do bath time without this!
8/11/2018
Happy baby, happy me
Johnson’s Calming Shampoo was just what this family needed. Our baby has crazy baby hair and this was nice and gentle and not overly drying to her hair. It left her hair soft and smooth. The scent is heavenly, so clean and pleasant. I also liked the new pump bottle. Gives you just the right amount .
8/10/2018
I love it my baby can sleep for hours
I love this product my baby smells very clean and he can sleep for hours.
Great shampoo
I loved using Johnson's Calming Shampoo. The sent was very pleasant and relaxing. Unfortumatelly, bedtime bath only energizes my toddler. But we continue using this product because it does a great job and tear-free. I definitely recommend it.
A Muddy Granddaughter
I received the Johnson's Calming Shampoo to give it a try. I opened it up when receiving it and it smelled so good. You could definitely smell the NaturalCalm aromas. I gave my granddaughter a bath after realizing she had gotten in the mud outside. After her bath, she was so relaxed that she fell asleep. Which was good because it was getting close to her nap time anyway. It definitely relaxes the senses and gently cleansed her soft baby hair. She is only 18 months old. But she's something else. I also love the new pump on the bottle. It makes giving her a bath so much easier than when you had to stop to open the bottle to pour some in your hand. I will definitely be buying more of Johnson's Calming Shampoo for all of my grandchildren. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Great for guinea pigs
My guinea pig dasher loved Johnson's calming shampoo it left him squeaky clean and smelling great.
8/4/2018
Very calming
Great scent. Instant calming effect. Very gentle on my kids and senior parents. Provides a good lather.
8/4/2018
soothing bath time
Johnson's calming shampoo was a nice product to use on my child. It was easy to use with the pump and had a nice soothing aroma for bathtime.