20/09/2019
Perfect
Worked great on my child's long hair!! She loved the smell also and didn't complain like normal when I brush it
10/09/2019
A great hair product for children
This spray is a nice alternative to either using plain water or other products not meant for children, when combing and/or styling your children's hair. Not only does it help make hair more manageable but it smells really good, too. I've been using it every morning to fix my son's hair before school. Makes morning a little bit easier.
09/09/2019
I loved how my daughters hair smelled and how easy it was to comb. Will continue to use it.
07/09/2019
Won't be sorry
Love this conditioning Spray! Smells wonderful, detangles and leaves your hair soft I stole this from my girls! Seriously though We share it and use it daily.
06/09/2019
Johnson's clean conditioning spray
The conditioning spray has a fresh clean fragrance. My child liked the smell of it. I applied the spray to damp hair and that made the hair soft and easy to comb the hair. I really liked the spray it helped my childs hair be more manageable to comb. And her hair was soft and silky.
04/09/2019
Great smell, Mechanics could use work!
Johnson’s® Clean & Fresh Conditioning Spray is a great concept. It smells fresh and clean and my children are not at all bothered by it. I really enjoy how it helps manage their hair and I can feel a difference. What I do not enjoy about the spray is that it is a little difficult to use. The spray portion is odd and when I tried to spray it, the button will stick making it difficult to spray more than one spritz. This definitely could be fixed with a different sprayer piece, but other than that- I enjoyed the product and would definitely consider adding it to our other Johnson’s® products we use!
I love it!!
I really loved Johnson's clean & fresh conditioning spray for my son makes it more smooth n it smells great I definitely recommend it!!
My toddler loves it
I really enjoyed this conditioning hair spray for my four year old son. He really loves it too and likes me to use it on his hair after he takes a bath.
03/09/2019
Make hair soft and smells great
I like this product it makes my infant hair really soft.its smells great.i like the packaging of the bottle too.i will recommend it to my family and friends
Works ok but smells bad
Worked great at de-tangling, but I just couldn't get used to smell it wasn't great. My daughter especially didn't like it.
Never been easier!
Made brushing out my daughters hair a breeze! She wasn’t the biggest fan of the smell but I think it smells great!
Wonderful conditioning spray
I really loved the smell of this conditioning spray. It’s so fresh and clean. It also worked really well to de tangle my daughter’s long, fine hair.
Great product!
I love how soft Johnson's Clean & Fresh Conditioning Spray left my son's hair. It has a wonderful, fresh scent!
30/08/2019
Easy to use and smells amazing.
Beautiful clean scents that smell that's so wonderful and had a sense that lasted until the next day. Very easy about old to use, spray nozzle was completely unclog the entire time of usage, a good amount of spray was released with each pump. Very easy to use and left my child's hair fairy easy to comb and deal with. I definitely would purchase this product in the future, Johnson's has really great things coming out and this is one of them.
29/08/2019
The help I’ve been looking for!
My daughter hates having her hair brushed because she always has tangles and traditional conditioner just does not work on her hair right now because she doesn’t allow me to use it properly. This spray really helps make her hair manageable without looking greasy. She enjoys trying to spray it on herself and allows me to use it after bath time so in the morning she has less tangles. The only downside is that I feel her hair is not as light and bouncy after using it, like the product weighs her hair down slightly.