6/7/2019
New Baby Loves Johnson
I love Johnson baby products for the price,variety of skin care and my baby lives the bubbles. I would recommend this product to everyone on my Friend's list on Facebook.
6/6/2019
Great body wash for kids
The shampoo and body was smelled really great and the kids loved using it. I usually buy a baby wash, even for the older kids. My 5 year old felt like a big boy using the kids wash. I like that the product doesn’t contain any parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.
6/6/2019
So fresh and clean
My son really liked the Clean & Fresh Kids’ Shampoo and Body Wash. He said it smelled really nice and he liked how soapy it made him. I like that it left him smelling fresh and feeling clean. The smell is light and fresh, not too perfumey.
6/4/2019
Great new product.
It worked great on my kids sensitive skin. No rashes at all. The only thing is the smell kind of got to me. It wasn't a bad smell but a little stronger then I like. But overall 4/5 !
6/4/2019
Make it last longer
Good product and great smell. Thebkids loved the presentation and color. Too bad it doesn't last for too long
5/31/2019
In love
My kids love it better than my own shampoo and body wash.
5/30/2019
Johnson's clean Shampoo & Body Wash.
Johnson's Clean andFresh Shampoo & Body Wash was not quite as pleasing as I had hoped it would be. It did not have the pleasant fragrance that some of the other shampoos have. It did work well with the tangles in the hair.
5/30/2019
Overall, i can say my experience was extremely positive! My daughter had a great time while taking a shower with Johnson’s Clean and Fresh Shampoo and Body Wash. I would buy it very soon again.
5/30/2019
Johnsons Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash smelled great. Truth is I used it. I used it on my child as well. We loved it.
5/30/2019
It's okay to buy the product
The shampoo smells really good and its tear free on my kid. The only thing is that you have to put a good amount of shampoo so it can work properly.
5/23/2019
Great multipurpose bath product
I'm always on the lookout for fun and easy to use bath products for kids, and this worked out well! It simplifies bath time having one product that can do everything from bubble bath to shampoo to body wash. We would've liked a more fruity scent option but this one was okay too.
5/22/2019
Great way to get clean
The Johnson's Clean& Fresh Shampoo and body wash was about as I expected. The same quality as I've come to expect from J&J with a nice different scent. It didn't hurt my child's eyes or irritate them in any way. My child liked the scent and the way it made combing hair very easy. I would buy again.
Tootsy loved it!
5 yr old now bathes herself. She loved the smell and was easy for her to use
Love this product
It is a great product my daughter love the smell and the way her hair and body felt
Johnson’s Body/Shampoo Wash
5 star my baby didn’t cry at all when soap was on the face or eyes. Didn’t irritate skin at all.