Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash

19/05/2019
Awesome baby head to toe baby wash
I loved the smell as soon as I opened the bottle to wash my baby, loved how soft her hair felt and smelled great.
18/05/2019
Johnson’s new body wash
My child love it, only problem is I couldn’t open the cap I have to unscrew the whole bottle to use it, but other than that it is great
17/05/2019
Smooth, clean, awesome smell skin&hair
I love the smell of Johnson's Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash, it's so refreshing. I notified that my child hair and skin smooth and moist, not too dry, my child also love it. The only concern is the lid, i like the pump one, it's easier to use. However, it's a very good product. I'll recommend it to everyone.
15/05/2019
Is A Must Have For Any Mom
My overall thoughts and impression of Johnson’s® Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash are smiles of fun and excitement from my 3 and 6 year olds. And with that being said i give my seal of approval and Johnson's gets two two thumbs up from this happy mom! I do love that Johnson's tear free formula is part of this new product it makes bath time worry free knowing that I can trust Johnson's 110% to keep their soaps and products tear free and safe for my little ones. I was pleasantly surprised how well my 3 year old son and 6 year old daughters hair felt after just one use. My daughters hair is long and thick with bouncy ringlets at the bottom and that makes it slightly unruly and tangles very easily. Johnson’s® Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash made her hair so soft and easy to comb through and manage. I definitely recommend amd will continue to use this great product!
14/05/2019
Smells sooo good
I really enjoyed testing and trying out the product on my child and I'm very satisfied with the results. I definitely do recommend
14/05/2019
Awesome Sauce
I loved the smell so much. I really enjoy using the combo for the hair and the body wash as well. When I combed my daughters hair the comb went straight through with no tangles. I'm definitely going to stick up.
13/05/2019
Liked & Disliked
As a Mother Of 4, I Enjoy Using Joshnsons Products But Me & My Children Did Not Enjoy The Clean & Fresh Shampoo. It Rinsed & Soaped Well. Me & My Children Really Disliked The Smell Of The Shampoo instead Of It Being a Fresh Smell I Would Say it Had a Chemical Smell To It & My Children Agreed Also. Besides The Smell It Made Enough Bubbles For Hair & Body & Rinsed Nicely.
12/05/2019
Johnson’s shampoo and body wash
Overall the shampoo and body wash was pretty good It left my child’s hair nice and soft easy to brush. Over I will recommend this product!
Bad Scent
As soon as I opened this, I was not a fan of the scent. The scent was overpowering in a really bad way.
Shampoo/Body Wash Review
Overall the body wash smelled great and lathered well but as far as washing the hair it did not lather very well and I didn't feel that it left hair clean.
No more tears
I used this in my daughter she is only 1 year old and this was perfect. When suds got into her eyes she didn’t even cry. I love how fresh and clean she smellled after her bath. This also lathers up really well and was easy to wash off. I am impressed!
Very Gentle & Mild
This is a wonderfully gentle and very mild shampoo and body wash designed for toddlers and young children. I especially appreciate that it has a clean and fresh long lasting fragrance without any parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. This high quality shampoo and body wash by Johnson & Johnson is a safe, solid choice for kids and I highly recommend it.
J&J shampoo/ body wash
Hair seemed to be more tangled with this product than with other product we were using
09/05/2019
JOHNSON'S Kid's Shampoo & Body Wash
I asked my grandson what he thought about it and he liked it a lot smells good and I tried it my own self it made my skin feel fresh and soft.
09/05/2019
Johnsons shampoo/body wash is awesome!
Johnsons clean & fresh shampoo and body wash is great. It has a fresh clean smell that is just wonderful. Leaves my baby smelling nice and fresh.