Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash

09/05/2019
The Johnson's clean and fresh shampoo and body wash is a great product it cleans good and leaves a clean a fresh essence, we really like it
09/05/2019
Great smelling clean and refreshing
This is a shampoo and body wash works great and smells great. It left hair soft and manageable and smelling great. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Smells great
My daughter enjoyed the new body wash made by Johnson’s clean and fresh shampoo and body wash.
Great for sensitive skin
We love this stuff ! The bottle was cute and easy for the little ones to “help” dispense ! I was surprised the product wasn’t blue because the bottle was . But it was clear . My daughter has sensitive skin, and she has no evidence of a rash after using this product . Will definitely be purchasing !
Good product
We did like it, not sure if it is any better than our current shampoo, but the smell is very nice as well as the bittle itself
09/05/2019
Smells Great and Cleans Great too!
Johnson's Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash is a great addition to my child's bath time routine. It has a lovely fragrance that isn't too overpowering but lingers when you are putting your child to bed. My son wasn't afraid to wash his hair because he knew that Johnson's Clean & Fresh shampoo and Body Wash didn't sting his eyes. The next day his hair was soft and manageable. We will be sure to purchase another bottle when this one runs out!
09/05/2019
My hair feels like silk!
We were so excited to try a new product from Johnson and Johnson. My 7 year old daughter has long, thick hair and dry skin. Buying hygiene products is always a hassle because some work on her hair, not on her skin and vice versa. I was really impressed when my daughter came out of the bathroom after her shower and had a huge smile! She said " Momma, feel my hair its soft like silk!" and to my suprise she was even able to brush it herself.. Thanks for sharing your product with us! We are defiantly picking up another bottle asap!
Great product!
The bottle was a little hard to open, but this may be a good thing so the kids don't open it and waste it. I loved the lather it produced and the smell was heavely. I appreciate that it is shampoo and body wash together making bathtime quicker and easier and less bottles in the shower area.
smells so good
The scent was soooooo good. At first I thought it was going to smell like baby soap but no this smelled really good and my girls loved it. They like having their own body wash. My little one (6) likes washing her hair with it because it smells like "fruits" lol. I really like this and will definitely buy again and also as a gift!
09/05/2019
Expected something allot better smelling
I was expecting a wash that would smell great but this wash barely had a scent to it . I prefer the regular Johnson baby wash
where have you been.
very gentle and smells great and makes hair very managable
09/05/2019
I really like the presentation, smell and the fact that my kids didn’t have no allergic reaction to it. They have really sensitive skin, so it’s amazing.
Awesome product
In general it was a great product to try on my two toddlers. My toddlers enjoyed the fresh scent of Johnson's clean and fresh shampoo and body wash.
Shampoo and Body wash
My child enjoyed this product and smells so good and clean. Can't wait to buy my 2nd bottle.
08/05/2019
Amazing wash
This clean and fresh shampoo and body wash from Johnson’s smells amazing! My kids kept saying this smells awesome as they were washing their hair!! The smell is long lasting. I love how it is made to be gentle on my children’s skin and hair. I would recommend this!!