Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash

08/05/2019
All in one
I tried Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash on my kids. I liked that it was an all in one product. My kids smelled clean and it wasn't an over powering scent.
08/05/2019
Great for "big kids"!
I like this product for my four year old. It was reliably tear free and smelled great but she thought it was more "grown up" than the baby shampoo she was using prior. Overall, great product.
Nice product
I enjoyed the smell and I’m glad they changed the formula to not contain harmful ingredients. I think the product does a good job on keeping my baby clean and fresh smelling.
ANOTHER great product from Johnsons
Great product, loved the packaging and the scent. Daughter didn't cry--no tears is actually a thing. Her hair was also manageable and super soft. I'll definitely buying more of this and recommending to my mom friends.
Manageable Hair
I am very happy with the shampoo & body wash I received from home tester club. The product is tear free and made my daughter’s hair soft, shiny and easily manageable. The scent is very pleasant and long lasting.
Great item for children!
Johnson's Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash smells great! It left my son's hair smelling great and got the job done. I enjoyed using this product. I received this product as a sample.
Enjoyed bath time
Love the fact that I only used 1 product to bathe my toddler instead of using two products and smells great she enjoyed no tears in her eyes. Less stress during washes for me and her !
07/05/2019
Very aromatic baby scent!
This Jhonson's clear & fresh shampoo and body wash is amazing! The scent is so energetic and aromatic! But very gentle with my baby's hair and skin. Love the fact that it does not contain any parabens, sulfates or dyes. It is very easy to dispense and the bottle provides both Englis and Spanish instructions on how to use it. I am being a loyal customer for a long time ago and I will continue buying this brand because it is always improving its products!
Smells very pleasant
The smell is strong but very pleasant. Love the texture, my daughter loves how managable her hair is after using this product. Will definitely pick it up on my own .
06/05/2019
Johnson's 2 in 1 for kids.
Johnsons clean and fresh shampoo and body is a 2 in 1 which is always awesome. The smell was amazing, even my kids commented how it "smells good." I love that little product goes a long way. Definitely would recommend.
Great shampoo
Love the fragrance and live my Dtr hair clean and with less tangled
Loved it
Loved this product it smelled gear and cleaned great. Very gentle on the skin as well. Easy to use since it’s all in one makes it easy to wash all at once.
Johnson's Clean & Fresh review
This product seems of great quality. The smell was good and not overpowering. It was thick enough to feel like it was cleansing and not runny like some products.
06/05/2019
Great product with an amazing smell!
Johnson's clean & fresh shampoo &body wash was a great change, the smell is so great. It's a strong but light fresh scent, it smelled up our whole bathroom. I love that it was shampoo and body wash in one. It made it easy for my 8 and 6 year to wash on their our without all the confusion of different bottles. They loved this product and couldnt stop talking about the wonderful smell. My only wish would be that it came in a bigger size. Hopefully that comes in the near future. I will definitely be purchasing the product again and again.
Love it!
This was super moisturizing especially on my daughters curls! My kids loved the bubbles and the scent smells amazing! And the soap didn’t burn my kids eyes whatsoever so that’s a plus! Would definitely recommend!