Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash

06/05/2019
love it
I love this johnson's clean & fresh shampoo & body wash, I love the way it smells and my child's hair is so soft. I also use a little bit as bubble bath for my child and they loved it
05/05/2019
Horrible scent! going in the trash.
We tried the Johnson's Clean and fresh Shampoo and body wash. I put a small dab on the wash cloth and started at the chest. Immediate crying. I smelled it and I also wanted to cry. The scent is horrible, it has some underlying smell I cannot identify but it is giving me and my baby a headache. Can NOT use this product!! My husband took a sniff and also said he would not use it either.
Works great, smells great
Yes yes yes! We love Johnson products! My babies have used only Johnson , all their lives. My current 2 year old used this one and loved it! It smells great , works great and the packaging is super cute. This is definitely a purchase after we finish our sample wash.
Awesome shampoo!
This shampoo/ body wash smelled great and made my daughters hair soft and manageable.
Great smell
Smelled great! Loves that I could use it as body wash and shampoo. Also made good bubbles for my daughters bubble bath. Love the no tears, so I never I have to worry. I also use it on my animals because it’s nice and gentle and smells good. I would recommend and buy!
Johnsons Clean & Fresh Shampoo/Body Wash
Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash is a phenomenal product. It has a wonderful scent. It didn't leave a soapy residue on my child's skin and his hair was super soft and manageable after use. Johnson's is a brand I trust and I will definitely buy it again. I've already recommended it to several of my mom friends!
2 in 1 deliciousness
at first sight its a greatooking product it smelled great and didnt look to babyish. the color was so vibrant my son thought it was great. i will definitely use it again
Nice and easy to use
When I opened the Johnsons clean and fresh had a not overwhelming fragrance and it’s easy to use.I put a small amount on the wash cloth and it lathers up really good and rinses off easily.it leave a light fragrance for a fresh clean body and hair.thank you for the opportunity to give my honest opinion on this product
Johnson's shampoo/bodywash
When I received the shampoo and body wash from Johnson brand I loved the smell! I washed my daughter and it was so easy just to wash her with one product! The smell is long lasting and doesn't bother my daughter's skin, it cleans very well!
Must Have Product!
I love the fact that it is a 2 in 1. Shampoo and a body wash combo are my favorite, plus it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend to everyone.
04/05/2019
Free of harmful chemicals!
The product smelled very nice and lathered well but my son did complain that his eyes burned when rinsing his hair and a little water got in them. I really like that it's free of dyes, parabens, phthalates, and sulfates, so that alone would justify the cost for me more than anything else.
Amazing smell
The first thing my kids said was , awe it smells so good .😁 My daughter has long hair and I didn't even have to use conditioner, it was so easy to detangle and my hands were so soft. Definitely will continue buying for my kids .
Great shampoo
great shampoo and body wash for kids smells great and is feels very soft on the skin
03/05/2019
Johnson’s Products are GREAT!
Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash is great! I was able to complete bath time without any shampoo in her eyes tears! This really is a "no tears" product. It smells great, I like that the scent wasn't overbearing or harsh, like some other body wash or shampoo products. The fact that it is from a great brand; Johnson's, made me feel good about using it on my little one! I will recommend this to all of my friends and family that have little ones!
03/05/2019
Perfect for any age child.
I tried Johnson's clean & fresh shampoo & body wash with both my kids. For my 2 year old daughter it didn't burn her eyes and her hair was soft and shiny afterwards. My 6 year old son loved the smell and it created enough soapy bubbles for him to scrub away all the dirt.