Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash

Loved this product!
I loved it. It smells really good and cleans well. Gets a soft skin and hair.
03/05/2019
I love the smell of this body wash and shampoo. It leaves my daughters hair and skin soft. She doesn’t cry because it doesn’t irritate her eyes. She loves taking a bath.
03/05/2019
Love this product & recommend it!!!
Love this product & recommend it for any family with kids with very sensitive skin; love the smell of this product!
Smell good
Johnson and Johnson clean & fresh shampoo and body wash. Works great on my kids hair. Love the smell. It keeps my kids smelling fresh, clean, all day. I also like that it is sulfate free.
03/05/2019
Oh my goodness smells so good
I love the smell wow... and made her hair so soft and fluffy. She smelled like it all day. Also was tear free. I cant get over the amazing smell I wanna use it myself.
03/05/2019
Very fresh and uplifting!
I love the scent of Johnson's clean and fresh shampoo and body wash. It's very fresh and uplifting. I also like that this is a shampoo and body wash in one.
johnsons is my favorit
johnson's was always my preferred brand and i always use to my kids, satisfied very well, and use for my 2 kids all the time, no tears and bubble bath is exiting them
We loved the product
I loved the smell and the fact it was a body wash and also made for the hair.
Sensible lather
Lathering is good & smells nice.very gentle on my sensitive baby
03/05/2019
Good in concept, poor in execution
I like the concept of the product--combining body wash and shampoo would make the bath time process easier for my kids. However, I felt that the product was a little thin--kind of watery, it didn't suds up very well when you rubbed it between your hands and I couldn't get a good lather in my daughter's hair. I also didn't care for the scent of it. There wasn't much "fresh" scent that remained with my child, and the scent that was left on my hands I didn't particularly care for. I'm not looking for odd kid scents like wild watermelon or anything, but I would like for my child to have a clean scent about them when they are done bathing.
03/05/2019
It's okay on a basic level.
I like the smell, but was expecting it to make my kids' skin less dry. It's not terrible, but would really like more moisturizing from a product for children's skin.
Amazing Smell and Performance
The first thing I did when I received the product, was smell it. The smell was absolutely amazing, much better than what I usually use. Naturally, my kids also wanted to smell it. They too, enjoyed the smell! After using it a few times I noticed my children's bodies were softer and smoother. I definitely will consider buying this in the future!
03/05/2019
Great product, bad opener.
The smell is amazing, and the kids absolutely loved washing themselves with the product. The ONLY drawback is the cap. I’m not sure why it’s designed that way, but it broke off instantly. With it being in the shower it collected some water, which I didn’t want to happen. If they can correct that to a lift up lid type, then it will be absolutely wonderful!
16/01/2020
Great For Fine Hair
I love this shampoo! My daughter has long, fine hair that tangles very easily. This shampoo was able to clean her hair and didn't leave it oily, heavy, or weighed down. It has a pleasant fragrance that I like as well. I don't use this as a body wash because I use the Johnson's Cotton Touch body wash instead.
11/11/2019
Smells Great!
I saw this soap in stores and knew i had to try it out on my boys. I love that it’s gentle yet has a long lasting scent so it’s perfect for my 1, 3, and 10 year old to use. I love that it’s 2 in 1 so i can use it for hair and body. It lathers well so a dime to quarter size amount is perfect. definitely a money saver.