Johnson’s Clean & Fresh Shampoo & Body Wash

05/11/2019
Love Johnson's Products. I now buy the shampoo and bath was all in one. It works out a little cheaper and less bottles to deal with. it still smells great and the smell last very long.
26/09/2019
Love this!
My twin boys never fuss when I use this and they even love the smell of it!
27/08/2019
Rach34
I have bought this one because a more natural approach so this should work
16/08/2019
Best baby products
One of the best products I have tried on the baby leaves skin super soft not dry and has been a great smell that also helps for them to sleep love this product I will recommend it to anyone
12/08/2019
I love the smell of this product. I use it on my 7 year old and he loves it too. I like the 2 in 1 stuff.
12/08/2019
Body wash
This always leaves the babies feeling so soft. I use it for even my toddler grand kids.
08/08/2019
Love the products...still would like something more geared toward boys
11/07/2019
Works wonders
Works for extremely sensitive skin. And has plenty of long lasting bubbles.
07/07/2019
Smells bood
My kids loved it plus ot smells good. I loved it........
01/07/2019
Clean baby smell
I loved it. My son is a toddler now but I can't let go of the wonderful baby smell products! Johnson's has the best smell, no matter the matter the actual scent. He was squeaky clean and smelled like an angel. It keeps his skin baby soft as well.I have Sensitive skin and I'll admit sometimes I sneak in his bottles myself. It makes my skin soft, clean and fragrant just like his. Johnson's is the best.
12/06/2019
Johnsons Shampoo and Body Wash
I love this Bath & Body Wash it makes your child clean and smelling great. It has great lather, and I love Johnson's. I recommend this product to everyone.
12/06/2019
Great body wash
I'm always looking for a clean fresh scent for my boys.. had lots of suds after bath time fresh and clean. Love this product
11/06/2019
Goodies
This is not only great for babies, but also for adults, baby and me together