5 5 0 53 53 Specially designed ultra soft care for newborn skin.
Johnson's Cotton Touch 2-in-1 Wash & Shampoo

22/09/2018
Soft, Silky and Easy to Pump!
When I first used Johnson's Cotton Touch 2-in-1 Wash & Shampoo, I was immediately taken with it. Not only did the new pump deliver the perfect amount, the new formula was easy to rinse, leaving no residue, but it also left my baby feeling soft and silky and smelling wonderful!
08/09/2018
Love love love love love!!!!
The smell first of all, is amazing. I love it. Other products I’ve used didn’t have a long lasting smell. My four month old smelled like he had a bath for 4 days. The texture is so gentle and smooth. You can tell the first time you put it in your hand that it feels absolutely different than other types of baby soap. There’s slippery residue left on my baby after using it. He is the definition of squeaky clean. I’ll never use another baby shampoo again!
16/08/2018
Best new baby wash hands down!
I absolutely love this product! My baby is a week and a half old now & it's helping with the process of the extra skin & softness. I also tried it on my 3 year old niece & I left a long lasting impression because she started to develop an smell under her arms & it has definitely helped by reducing the problem! I honestly love everything about this new cotton touch the name is perfect the smell I absolutely great I don't know exactly what it smells like but it's perfect! My only complaint is that I'm a soap person so if the pump would be longer & more came out it would be a perfect 10! No worries though I still love it. If I had to rate this product I would give it an 9.5!
10/08/2018
Awsosme product
Smells very good and all great for newborns we use this every day since we have received it
03/08/2018
Fresh, softens and relaxing!
Johnson 2 in 1 newborn cotton product was a great item for the bath! Smells amazing, softens so good and the amount of suds is wonderful! The item is not to thick, does not leave a film after on baby or in the tub. The smell is not to over bearing for baby and has them smell just like a newborn!
02/08/2018
Love Johnson’s
Firstly I used Johnson’s with my first two children years ago now starting again, I love the texture the softness and aroma it has, obviously there are other aromas to choose from including for nighttime baths. I want to include that I love the pump it comes with since it’s easier for me to use. All in all I recommend Johnson’s to parents out there.
31/07/2018
Gentle and soft shampoo for babies
This shampoo is a game changer from the old version. The texture of the shampoo is so soft and silky to use on baby hair. It lathers very well and I like that it cleans softly and gently. The new updated bottle with the pump makes it easier to use a certain amount verse squeezing out too much and losing too much products. My baby hair was soft and silky and it doesn't leave any reisude.
Softest baby shampoo
I love using this shampoo! The texture of the shampoo is so soft and silky to use on baby hair. It lathers very well and I like that it cleans very well while not over drying the scalp. I love the new updates bottle with the pump making it easier to use a certain amount verse squeezing out too much and losing too much products. My baby hair was soft and silky and it doesn't leave any reisude.
Best baby shampoo
My experience using this shampoo was amazing. The texture of the shampoo is so soft and silky to use on baby hair. I like that it clean very well while the fresh smell.of cotton is very refreshing while washing. I love the new updates bottle as it looks more elegant and looks like a rear drop.
29/07/2018
The best Johnson's cotton wash baby
I love this newborn Johnson's baby night time cotton touch wash & shampoo the best I have used!!! I definitely recommend!!! It gently cleanse your baby's skin leaving them soft & clean. Has a cotton fragrance leaves them smelling so good for days I love the smell I Evan used it on my 2 year old daughter & she loved the way it left her skin so soft & clean feeling refreshed & smelling so good like cotton has a unique soft texture leaving there skin so soft has a pump bottle easy to pump & wash 2 kids at once lol withought my daughter getting it and making a mess everywhere with it lol love the pump it's easy and convenient thank you so much love love this stuff will definitely recommend to others.
28/07/2018
Great softness so smooth for baby .Pleasant scent also.Highly reccomend.
Baby skin after wash
First time using this product and I will totally recommend this to everyone. The bottle itself is a good size. The pump is easy to use and the overall look is amazing. When using the product it washes easily and leaves you skin smooth. The scent is fresh and again I will recommend to buy.
Nice product
The wash/shampoo was smooth and left the skin feeling silky smooth. It lathered nicely and rinsed off without any residue. The pump made the bottle easy to use one handed.
Johndon2-in1 wash & shampoo
I love how it cleaned my daughter and it didn't bother her. I was happy because she is sensitive and trying to find things that work for her. I was very happy
27/07/2018
Great for sensitive soft baby skin
I love how soft this keeps my baby and toddlers skin. I also love that they smell so yummy and I don’t have to worry about their very sensitive skin breaking out. I will definitely be buying this until they are big boys!