4.9 5 0 453 453 The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton, specially designed for, and pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin.

3/2/2019
Love!
What I love best is that it's made from real cotton and it's hypoallergenic. Smells amazing too! It goes on smoothly and lasts throughout the day- check it out!
11/28/2018
Johnson & Johnson lotion
I love this lotion. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. The bottle isn't big enough, lol.
11/21/2018
Leaves my baby's skin so smooth
I love the smell of this product it. It left her skin so soft just like the day she was born. Johnson's has always been know for making great products for baby's and adults.
11/19/2018
The baby smells and feels ,good and soft like cotton
I have been using this Johnson and Johnson baby lotion for a couple of days and the baby smells so good and her skin is so soft like cotton and the glow of her face, Omg!! I love this product and I have tried it on my face and I have a glow and softness on my face and I'm 57yrs old. 😆😉😏🤩
11/18/2018
Anazing
It’s very light, absorbs fast. Smells great and leaves my babies skin so soft
11/18/2018
Newborn baby smell in a bottle!!!
I absolutely love it. It's not oily, leaves skin soft and moisturized. Smells just like a newborn baby.
11/16/2018
Awesome lotion
I like this lotion feel the skin of my baby so soft smell so good I liked
11/15/2018
Lotion for the entire family
As claimed, this lotion is incredibly light & gentle! It is super moisturizing and works perfectly for baby and adults, too!
Leaves Skin Cottony Soft
I love the smell of this lotion, and how well it absorbs into baby's skin. This product says it contains real cotton, which makes perfect sense, because it is cottony soft. I am truly amazed how soft this Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Face & Body Lotion leaves your skin. It really works wonders.
Johnson's Face & Body Lotion
My baby's skin was nice & soft the moisterized. I really love the product.
Great baby lotion.
This Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Face & Body Lotion works great to keep my baby's skin soft and smooth. This is a product I would recommend. I will buying this in the future.
11/14/2018
Grannys silky smooth girls.
Overall this is a great product. One thing I love is smooth and silky skin and the smells of a clean baby.
Johnson's Cotton Touch Lotion
This Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Face & Body Lotion smells so good and absorbs even better! I used this on my grandson and my daughter has been using it every time she comes over.. Def a WINNER! <3
Great Lotion
Doesn't dry my child's skin, smells great, non-greasy, leaves my child's skin feeling smooth. Good value for my money, made by a trusted brand.
11/13/2018
Great and works well
It’s a great product without much scent, which is a great thing because a lot of babies are sensitive to those things.