4.8 5 0 447 447 The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo is made with real cotton, specially designed for and perfectly pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin.

17/11/2018
So Gentle
I love that Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo is so gentle on my newborn’s skin. It is perfect for bathtime.
15/11/2018
New & Improved Wash & Shampoo
I was surprised how much lather this Wash & Shampoo produces. It does seem thinner than other products like this I've used, but it's thinner in a good way. I like how naturally produced this product is, and the fact that it contains real cotton actually does make it Cottony Soft. The pump dispenser makes using this Johnson's Wash & Shampoo very convenient.
14/11/2018
Great baby body and hair wash.
When I received this sample of Johnson's® Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo I tried it right away. This product worked great to leave my baby's hair and body clean and soft. I love the light scent. I would recommend this product. I will be buying this product again in the future.
Bath time with the Twins P&P
The twins love bath time and this product is excellent for baby's makes them smell and feel fresh and new.
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn
Johnson's® Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo was a pleasant surprise! The smell is awesome and the wash is so very gentle for the skin and scalp! Used on my grandson and so happy that we will be purchasing a product so nice and gentle!
Great Wash
Great on all skin types, good fresh smell, good value for my money. Can be purchased at any major retailer.
Great baby wash
I love how it smelled and left my baby after words. I have no complains about it. It washes the bany how it should and its great.
Busy mom2
I loved the newborn cotton shampoo. It was so gentle and the smell was great too.
Soft and silky!
Very soft wash on the baby's skin. Doesn't irritate at all. I like the overall result since the skin became smother. Even my skin felt a touch of cotton or something similar soft. I am washing my baby's body and her head and didn't experience any problems with the wash. Also, it is very good for washing hair since when it gets to the eyes, she doesn't cry. I guess, it doesn't irritate her eyes.
Awesome
This smelled wonderful. Lathers well and rinses clean.
13/11/2018
Easy to dispense while washing baby. Goes on easy and rinses off completely. Leaves baby clean and soft. Great scent. Its gentle on babies skin also.
Best ever
Love it, it smells amazing and yet it is not overpowering. It is soft and gentle on my baby’s skin and i tho k it’s moisturizing
13/11/2018
Johnson's Renews My Faith In Them-Again!
I recently received Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo from Home Tester Club to try for free. Johnson's has always been my favorite brand for all of my baby care needs and they have once again renewed my faith in them for being the best ! This wash/shampoo is so gentle that I have been able to use it on my newborn as well as his sisters (ages 5 and 6) and his brother (age 3), without any of them complaining that it got in their eyes and burned or anything else. Anyone with multiple young children can tell you how unusual it is to find ANYTHING that pleases all of them! Thank you again for the opportunity to try this product.
Gentle
We loved this wash and shampoo. It is super gentle and smells so nice.
Baby Shampoo Review
This shampoo makes my kid hair so soft and plus it smells good too and since it has not harmful chemicals it's a keeper for me. Thanks