4.8 5 0 449 449 The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo is made with real cotton, specially designed for and perfectly pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin.

12/11/2018
No more baby powder scent.
This shampoo and body wash is gentle and refreshing and I like the fact it does not smell like baby power.
Good stuff.
The kids and I like the scent. Makes you feel baby soft and leaves your hair shinny . Recommend it.
touch of cotton
wash and shampoo is so good it feel good it smell good
No thanks!
Way too scented for an infant. Too feminine of a scent.
Loved it!
We absolutely loved this wash and shampoo combo! So gentle on baby's hair and skin yet kept him clean and smelling so good!
11/11/2018
So gentle and convenient!
Love the gentle formula and the convenience of both products in one!
Another great product
Another great product that lasts a long time. Perfect for my son. He didn't cry when I washed his hair.
11/11/2018
Very gentle for young babies but still does it's job of getting them clean and smelling great
This product is awesome
This product has a pleasant frangrance to it. It has a nice lather and I will definitely be buying more for myself, family and friends.
Strong Scent, Soft Soap
I like the softness of the soap. The smell is nice for someone who likes scents. it is a bit too strong for me.
Great Product
I loved being able to try Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo. I love that it comes from a brand I love and trust. I love that it is sensitive enough for babies skin and gentle enough as well with no residue. It also has a light gentle scent as well. My granddaughters skin was so velvety soft and her hair was as well. I love that it is hypoallergenic, free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes. I highly recommend this wash and shampoo.
Head to toe freshness
I love being able to use Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo from head to toe without having to use different products. Smells wonderful.
Like silk!!
This lotion has such a sweet beautiful light smell. It goes on like silk. It just glides on. Then rubs right in. It makes her skin feel so soft and smooth. It even cools your skin. It’s so gentle.
Calming
I loved the way my daughter's face lights up in the bathtub, but finding the right wash makes things hard. After using this for about a week, I can say that I enjoy giving her a bath more because the scent is calming for me too! I recommend for cranky babies, it might just help them calm down a bit!
Silky gentle cleansing
This was a silky gentle product that cleaned so well without irritation or fussing. The fragrance was soft and pleasant. I felt I was using the best product for infants.