4.8 5 0 443 443 The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo is made with real cotton, specially designed for and perfectly pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin.

Un producto delicadamente completo
Este es un producto super completo, especialmente diseñado para el baño de mi bebé, cuida, hidrata y protege su piel sin riesgo de irritaciones o ingredientes que produzcan alergia a su piel sensible.
11/9/2018
Another great product that lasts a long time. Perfect for my daughter with the no bad chemicals.
Wonderful Baby Wash
I love this baby wash and shampoo because it leaves my baby clean fresh and a very nice soft scent. I love the fact it's very light and gentle. It washes and rinses well with no irritation or tears. Would highly recommend it for babies.
11/9/2018
My new favorite baby wash and shampoo!
I love the Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo! It smells amazing, is gentle on the skin, and even made my baby feel super relaxed! If you want a wash and Shampoo that's gentle on your newborns skin, then this is the product for you! It's my new favorite and I will be purchasing it again!
Great scent
I love the cotton scent of the Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo. The pump was a little hard to use though.
Excellent Baby Soap
I really enjoyed using this product. I loved the smell and it left my baby feeling so clean and soft.
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo left my baby smelling & feeling baby soft. From the newborn wash to the lotion my babies will always be Johnson's babies. The scent wasn't overpowering nor was it rough on my babies skin. I was truly amazed at how good it smells.
We luv it!
My kids love the fragrance and the texture, the packaging is attractive!
Johnson Newborn Body Wash
It clean very well and it smell so good. It very gentle
New baby smell
I am not a huge fan of Johnson’s baby line, mostly because our pediatrician recommended against it when my son was younger. I’m not sure if it was due to previous ingredients or what but I found other products I loved over time. This smells like a new baby and I love it. Always a great price point, and seems to clean well. I don’t think I’d switch from our usual but I love the scent it does what it claims and seems like it will be great for sensitive skin.
absolutely LOVE it!!!
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash is Shampoo is over all amazing! From the gentle feel of the wash to the long lasting smell there is nothing bad to say about this product!
Nice product
I liked this new product, but wish it was Lavendar scent to help baby sleep.
Good product..
would of given 5 stars but the scent isn't potent enough.. Love the wash tho...
Great for the kids.
Johnson's products are the very best for your kids.
No thank you
Not a fan of this at all It washes ok but the shampoo fails