4.8 5 0 443 443 The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo is made with real cotton, specially designed for and perfectly pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin.

1/17/2019
Smells amazing
After hearing of the new Cotton scent I couldn't wait to try it and once I did, I was sold. It smells like heaven. And not to mention, it leaves my son's skin so silky.
12/14/2018
Smells so good
I loved the scent to this product. Worked amazing.
12/9/2018
Soft and gentle.
I use just proud of them, my babies hair, and it came out so solve, and it smelled so nice, and I even use it on my own hair, and it came out the same way I love this product, I would recommend it to everyone.
11/24/2018
Innovative
I’ve been using baby dove for a while. I got this as a sample and I fell in love with this. Smells so good and gentle on my toddlers skin. The lotion is great too!
11/19/2018
gentle
Very gentle to the skin and very moisturizing. Baby loves it
11/19/2018
soft skin
The soap goes on very smoothly with hand or wash cloth and rinses off with one rinse. Soap does create a large amount of bubble lather but still spreads nicely over skin. Leaves baby skin soft and pleasant smelling.
11/17/2018
Can I possibly sample baby products? I am a first time mom that wants the best for her child and would love to try what could be the best for her.