4.8 5 0 450 450 The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo is made with real cotton, specially designed for and perfectly pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin.

Great gentle clean
Love this line of products. Love the light scent and this particular wash is very gentle. Doesn’t dry out skin and great followed up with the lotion.
Johnson's Newborn Wash & Shampoo
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash And Shampoo is a trustworthy product. Very sensitive to newborn skin
favorite wash for children
This is my favorite new wash for my kids! All of them. it smells amazing, makes their skin super soft without irritating it & is gentle on their eczema. i wish i found it before i was on my third and final baby! will buy this forever even for myself.
08/11/2018
Johnson's® Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo is a great product. It smells wonderful but it very gentle on delicate skin. I like how our skin feels after using it. I definitely recommend this product.
Wash and Shampoo
I love Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash and Shampoo product.
Smells wonderful
I love Johnson &Johnson products. This wash and shampoo just adds to their list of amazing products. Love this. Works great. Smells wonderful.
Baby wash
The cotton touch newborn wash and shampoo was gentle on my baby and did not irritate her skin. The scent was light and not overwhelming.
Cotton cool
Soft and gentle for my new born skin and it's pH balanced to be a touchable soft skin. I love I can use in his face and his hair. The smell is like baby aroma therapy.
Gentle and mild
This newborn wash was light fragrance and gentle. It provided just the right amount of suds to feel like you were cleaning the baby.
Soft and happy baby.
Received this is a free sample. I was able to try it out on my new granddaughter and it made Tubby Time wonderful. It was so soothing and she enjoyed the bath so much more then she has in the past. I would highly recommend this product as it doesn't dry out their skin and she remains so soft after her tubby.
Love this product
Awesome product. Love the smell. No residue or leave behind.
Soft Skin Like Cotton
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo is a soothing, wonderful product. It really cleans well and makes skin feel very soft like cotton. The product is really smooth, gentle, and not greasy. I totally recommend it!
Soft and clean
It is the best baby wash I tried! My grandkids smell and feel so soft
Great baby wash
A amazing wash and shampoo that is not harsh on baby's skin or eyes while in the bath or washing up . I love the consistency of the wash and how it's not very thick .
Clean, happy baby
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo for top to toe non harsh or irritation causing cleansing. Works great for adults too. Highly recommended.