4.8 5 0 450 450 The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo is made with real cotton, specially designed for and perfectly pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin.

Baby Soft!
I received Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This product smells great, washes really well but gentle and rinses off easily.
Works perfectly
Keeps my baby soft and clean without hurting her eyes and leaves a light and pleasant scent
great product
I like the smell of cotton touch newborn wash and shampoo. It makes my baby even more snuggley. I even use it on my own skin because it has such a nice fragrance. I like the easy to use pump dispenser. I would recommend this product to any new parent.
Best shampoo ever
I love this shampoo so much. It smells great and it leaves baby’s skin soft,silky,smooth and clean. I highly recommend it.
My New Favorite!
This wash and shampoo rinses easily without any residue. It's very mild yet thorough; getting baby clean and smelling oh so good!
New Cotton Touch
Johnsons Cotton Touch newborn wash and shampoo is very gentle and leaves skin very soft
08/11/2018
Not sensitive enough for us.
My son has very sensitive skin, I was really hoping with Johnson & Johnson’s new formula it would make it so we could start using this product. But once again my son broke out in a rash from using any of these products. Very unfortunate, it smells great and I liked it for myself! Just not for my little. Thanks for the opportunity to try before I buy.
Love Cotton
It's ultra-gentle with sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, free of sulfates and parabens. Leaves skin and hair clean and leaves no residue.
Smells the Best!!
Johnson's® Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo smells amazing, lathers well and leaves skin feeling soft. The reason I give it 4 stars is the wash doesn't leave hair as soft as I prefer but I am very pleased with it overall. It does a great job cleaning and not drying their sensitive skin and hair out.
08/11/2018
Good baby wash and shampoo!
We have tried the Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo and liked it a lot! It is gentle on baby's skin and hair. It comes in the easy to use bottle with pump. No more spills or mess. I have been using this product for a week now, and it does a great job at cleaning the gentle baby skin and hair. It smells and cleans great! No irritation or tears! I highly recommend this product to other parents!
Great smell
Very nice smell, lathers nicely and cleans very well.
Great for Newborns
We have been using Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo on my new great grandson. First boy in the family in three generations. This wash and shampoo was so gentle on his tender newborn skin. It has left his skin so soft and smooth. And I liked the fact that it is so healthy for newborn babies.
07/11/2018
I received the Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo from Crowdtap and I absolutely love it. This by far has been the best smelling product I have used from Johnson. Works wonders on my daughter's skin. Great product all around. #GotItFree #Johnson
Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo
Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Wash & Shampoo is gentle to use on newborns.
Moisturized To Perfection
This body was and shampoo leaves skin and hair so soft and moisturized.