26/09/2019
Amazing product
I loved it! It works amazingly and smells great!! My daughter loved it as well
26/09/2019
Amazing Product! Loved, Loved, LOVED it!
I absolutely LOVED this Johnson's Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner. It worked wonders in my daughter's kinky, curly, hair! Application was easy, and her hair soaked it right up! My daughter's hair was so much more manageable after using this product, I was able to to run my fingers through it from the root to the ends! Will most definitely be purchasing Johnson's Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner on the regular! I recommend it 100%!
23/09/2019
Control her curls
I had used few leave in conditioner for my daughter hair some had worked but others haven’t worked at all. This one left her hair looking natural, not greasy and controlled her hair the best.
22/09/2019
Awesome curls
Loved this product my daughter has super curly hair and his really helped in defining her curls .
20/09/2019
The bomob
I love using this I will be let fam and friends no about it for sure
18/09/2019
5 Stars!!!
I've always been a huge fan of J&J products and this Curl Defining Leave-In Conditioner is no exception! It's Fantastic! I love the thick creamy, silky texture as it was so easy to evenly coat my daughters hair. And just a tiny bit goes a long way so one bottle will really last. It made my daughters hair so easy to comb out and left her hair super soft and healthy looking. And like all J&J products, it smells Amazing! I will most definitely continue using on my daughters hair. Highly recommended!
16/09/2019
This works for frizzy hair.
This product worked very well. My child’s hair stayed very non frizzy and looked well for the whole day. The smell was nice. I did worry about some of the ingredients being toxic but for the most part it is a more safe product than most on the market.
13/09/2019
Leave in for hair
I put it on my daughter’s hair and comb it. She did not cry and overall was good. It smelled good.
13/09/2019
Great manageability and definition
I think this product worked fantastically for my son with textured hair. For the first time in a long time I was able to actually use his pick and comb through his hair without a struggle. It actually prompted me to buy another Johnson’s Kid product for my daughter who has a totally different type of hair. I am extremely happy with this overall product!
09/09/2019
Good stay in kids conditioner.
I like that the product isn't greasy and easy to comb or brush through my kids hair. It is nice to also cleans off nice and makes the curls look fresh.
Awesome
Absolutely loved this spray in conditioner for my daughters hair. It made brushing so easy
09/09/2019
Just a normal leave in conditioner
This curl leave in conditioner was no better than other conditioners I have used for my daughters curly hair
08/09/2019
will uy this again
I loved Johnsons curl defining leave in conditioner. I used it on my grandkids that all have curly hair. It wotked very well made there hair soft and defined their curls will definately buy again.
04/09/2019
good product
this worked great on my childs hair so much easier to do her hair
04/09/2019
Really works in my kid hair
The product is fantastic, the hair of my child looks so great with less frizz and a lot of brightness. Smell delicious, I would like to recommend it. Excellent quality