Johnson’s Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner

Johnson’s Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner

03/09/2019
One of the best leave- in conditioners!
I lobe how soft it left my daughter's hair and how easy it was to use. So if you have a girl with curly hair that's hard to untangle this is for you!
Wonderful product
The only feedback I have is hopeful that it comes in a pump size for easy apply without mess. I overall really enjoyed using on my child and she feels great using it also.
Perfect
I really love it I can see the difference on my kids hair look more with voluminous and his curls more define smell so good
02/09/2019
Nice!
Johnson's has always been a trusted brand for me. I used it as a kid; my parents probably used it, and I hope and expect it to be used in my family for generations to come. I love that Johnson's products just keep getting better and more specialized. A product that is formulated just for kids with curly hair is perfect, and it works well. Kids' hair product are usually one size fits all. When I saw shea butter listed on the container I could tell that this one was different. It is nice and gentle for kids' hair, and it even has a nice scent. The scent sticks around for awhile after using. It leaves their hair feeling nice, soft, and manageable. I'd recommend it to anyone with curly headed kids.
01/09/2019
Awesome Hair Care
Johnson’s Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner surpassed my expectations. It left my child’s hair soft and more manageable then it has ever been. I have added this product to be part of my child’s hair care routine. I highly recommend this product.
31/08/2019
Johnson’s Curl Defining
I really liked the way Johnson’s Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner left my child's hair very manageable and with plenty of curls
A Winderful Product
It is a wonderful product that worked great on my child.
Looks Natural
Okay so I noticed Johnson is coming out with some new hair products for kids and we are loving it. We got to try the Curl Defining Leave in Conditioner on my daughters hair and we love it. After her shower i put some on her hair and it leaves it super soft no tangles, smelling so nice and fresh and best of all it defines her curls without the gel or hairspray look. Totally natural.
30/08/2019
Smells so good. It’s very manageable in my kids hair after I applied to their hair. I like the strong fragrance and overall great. I would highly recommended this product to all. It’s all natural and no mess. The package itself is eye catching. Thanks!
Curls galore!
Has a great scent. It gave my babygirl the cutest defined curls. I will definitely continue to use this.
29/08/2019
Johnson's curl defining leave in conditioner made my daughter's hair much more manageable. She absolutely loved the smell and he feel of the Johnson's curl defining leave in conditioner.
29/08/2019
Perfect for kids and adult
This adds soft definition and easy application. It’s gentle on the hair and has a soft fragrance. I actually started using this on my curly hair!
Works Fantastic
Very light and not greasy at all. The smell is also perfect and not overwhelming. I was able to easily detangle her hair.
28/08/2019
Love this for curly heair
Made my daughters crazy curly hair manageable and soft
28/08/2019
I noticed my daughter's curls were more defined while using it. She has always cried when I fixed her hair but with Johnson's curl defining leave in conditioner she did not fuss or cry about it. We will be using it long term since I hadn't found anything that worked as well.