04/06/2019
Curls for days
It worked wonders for my kids curly hair. It was manageable and the curls were more defined than just using their old shampoo.
31/05/2019
Great must improve top
Johnson's curl defining shampoo works great smells great and detangles hair pretty good. My suggest would be that they use a different top as my son dropped it an spelled everywhere.
30/05/2019
Bouncy curls..
The shampoo worked great, defined my sons curls and more bounce. The shampoo should have more of a better smell to it.
28/05/2019
Great curly hair shampoo for kids
This shampoo smelled fantastic! It made managing my son’s curly hair much easier, and WAY less stressful than other shampoos we have tried. He was pleased with how much better his hair felt after using it as well.
27/05/2019
Leaves hair clean and not frizzy
Works way better than other baby shampoos, which tend to overdry and strip out natural oils. However still need deep conditioner and detangler, did try out for a week by itself too see. Her hair is been an issue for awhile it's really curly tight singlets but fine texture due to age and just now thickening up. I've started using my hair products on her but expensive and they still weigh it down due to texture it's hit and miss, till get something that works.
24/05/2019
Love this product !
I loved this product for my son’s hair. I didn’t think it was very harsh on his texture hair and it kept it smelling nice and soft all day. I would highly recommend , especially with a trusted brand like this.
24/05/2019
I would definitely give this a try!
I liked this product. Great smell and seemed to help with my daughters hair. I would love to combine it with conditioner to see more of a difference.
Smells nice
I liked the packaging of Johnsons Curl Defining Shampoo. The smell was nice. I wanted to like it more since my son has curly hair, but I don't feel his hair was much different than using regular Johnson's Head to Toe wash in his hair. It did feel more like a moisturized soap though. Didn't necessarily give the shine or bounce I hoped for with curl specific shampoo. Again, it was not bad though.
Great curl definition.
The product made my son's hair more manageable and definite his curls.
Curly Girls
The shampoo smelled great, but wasn't as moisturizing as I hoped.
22/05/2019
Left my baby's hair very shiny and the curls had good definition.
22/05/2019
Smooth curls
This shampoo was excellent for my daughter she love the smell and made her curls softer, smoother and easy to comb.
21/05/2019
Great for curly hair
Me daughter and I really enjoyed using the Johnson's curl defining shampoo. It leaves my daughters hair very soft and manageable and we love that.
21/05/2019
Light scented sudsy shampoo w/o sulfates
Great size. My son loved that he could open his eyes while I washed his hair. The scent is very mild. Almost no scent till I got very close. I’d like a little more scent but I’m sure most will enjoy the mild sweet scent. It’s gets very sudsy even without sulfate. Didn’t dry out his hair as much as regular shampoo. Would love to try in combo with the conditioner to see if this really helps with curl definition
20/05/2019
Yay to Curls
Finally a child friendly shampoo that I feel that is safe to use. And a shampoo that doesn't have all these chemicals that will damage my child's hair. More than anything her curls come out like I want them too!