4.8 5 0 226 226 Johnson’s® Hand & Face wipes were designed to gently and effectively remove 95% of dirt and germs from baby’s delicate hands and face anywhere, anytime.

05/05/2019
Feeling refreshed
These wipes are fantastic and I take them everywhere. They are damp enough for a good clean not to mention they are also great to get rid of germs. I have one at home and carry one in my purse.
04/05/2019
Awesome wipes
Loved the wipes! Soft, convenient and great for my daughters and even myself, specially on the go. They are a life saver when I go to the park or someplace I know my girls will get their hands dirty.
04/05/2019
Excellent!
These Hand & Face Wipes by Johnson are very handy and convenient. I don't need to take my toddler to the sink to wipe her off. I used these wipes to clean her hands and face without any issues. The hand and face wipes are gentle and have a pleasant smell. My toddler has sensitive skin and these were great for her.
03/05/2019
Clean and soft
I have used the Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes with my four year old daughter. And I would have to say I am very satisfied. They have a nice clean smell to them. They are soft and gentle on skin. Great to have in the car or your purse for a quick wipe down, when you least expect it. Or for after a snack, like Cheetos.
02/05/2019
nice fragrance, great compact package
the wipes have a very nice scent, even though the kind that I tried was for sensitive skin. the overall package will fit nicely in a compact space. the size of the wipe is just the right size to get the job done!!
29/04/2019
Loved them!
I really loved these wipes for my kids they are so convenient and I love that they are in a small package so I can just drop them in my diaper bag without taking up a lot of space. These wipes are so soft and gentle on my baby’s skin, one wipe is all you need for a quick clean up and it does the job very well. I really recommend these you won’t regret it.
27/04/2019
SOFT THICK CLEANING WIPES
Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes I love them, They don't leave your hand or face sticky or tacky like other wipes do. I like how thick they were, They are easy to get out not like other wipes where you want one wipe and 3 or 4 come out. Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes are soft and thick plus they do the job of cleaning dirty faces & hand even little ones butts.
good wipes
The Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes that I had a chance to sample were wonderful. They made my hands feel so clean and refreshed my face when I needed to clean it off. They were so gentle for my children as well, and worked better than just plain baby wipes on our faces. We used them often to clean off dirty hands and faces after eating meals. They also had a pleasant scent which was nice.
Johnson's Hand and Face wipes
My overall opinion of Johnson's Hand &Face Wipes is that they are very durable as well as gentle and soft to the touch on the skin. The clean so well and the smell so wonderful!
Love These Wipes!
I love these new Johnson & Johnson’s wipes for little faces and hands. It’s just so gentle and nice to use on my little ones. They’re very convenient to take anywhere, just slip into a bag or purse. This another great product from them!
23/04/2019
Excellent quality and does the job done!
I loved these wipes for hands and face. I have a 19 month old and a 4 year old and when we go out or even in the park, we use these after they run around and their faces sweat or before eating their snacks. These are really great!! Convenient and easy to use, no strong odor and gentle enough for the baby's skin. I highly recommend these because they work for my family!
Perfect Product
They are absolutely wonderful, they have a light refreshing scent, very soft and my face and hands feel fantastic! Really can feel the difference after use. Thank you!
Great face & body wipes!
I love the convenient size and re-sealable package of the Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes! These baby wipes are allergy tested, paraben & alcohol-free! My son has sensitive skin and I used it on his face and body and he had no issues. It has a nice clean soft scent. They cleaned well and the wipe was nice and thick.
Strong scented
These wipes have strong, synthetic perfume smell. They are not very moist, compared to what I usually use. Therefore, they didn't clean as well.
Great help!
Love these! They are great for my little ones, especially with runny noses. Regular baby wipes seem to break out their faces, but these have no issues.