4.6 5 0 101 101 100% gentle and free of dyes*, parabens and phthalates

7/15/2018
Best Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo
New design and very easy to use pump. Mild & Gentle on my baby's sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate her skin, and yes, no red eyes. I love it!
7/13/2018
Great formula..
I’m definitely loving this new design and pump it’s very cute and eye catching. The product is great as well I love how it leaves my son smelling fresh and clean and smelling like baby. It doesn’t irritate his eyes or skin which is a plus.
7/12/2018
Washing from head to toes.
I did not like the new pump it was hard to start then took both hands to use. The product was good for bath time and shampoo. Leaves no soapy residue and is gentle to skin and scalp.
7/12/2018
gentle on the skin
I like that this is gentle on the skin and contain mild ingredients,easy to use pump . I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
7/7/2018
Enjoyment
I truly enjoyed using the soap on my grandbaby she didn't cry at all.
6/29/2018
This product leaves babies hair so soft and it has such a nice smell. I even used it on my own hair and loved it
My head to toes wash!
I received my baby’s head to toe wash and first thing I was impressed was with the appearance of the bottle! It looks so cute and the pump is very convenient as far a not wasting more than needed! As far as gentleness, is gentle on the skin but it made my baby’s hair a little bit dry, he has a lot of hair. But overall, I love the product’s look , smell and how gentle is on skin?
Totally Awesome!! Johnson’s Head-To-Toe
Totally recommend Johnson’s head to toe wash and shampoo! My grandson had a wonderful bath time experience at grandmas house...no red eyes! Really liked how using very little goes a long way, lots of lather, extremely gentle and delicate on my grandson’s sensitive skin. Johnson’s head to toe wash and shampoo gives off a very soft and pleasant smell also, leaving my grandsons skin and hair very soft. Oh! Also, It’s very easily dispensed with the new pump feature.. Totally Awesome Johnson’s Head-To-Toe!! This is definitely a product my house won’t be without, I highly recommend it.
So easy!
I tried it on my baby and it was easy to use. The pump works perfectly. I don't need to hold the whole bottle to squeeze some of the wash on my hand. I just push on the pump and get whatever I need. So easy! The formula itself is very gentle that my daughter's skin becomes soft and silky. Even my daughter enjoys the bathtime when I use this wash on her.
6/25/2018
Less suds, better pump, perfect!
It has less suds, but it did just as excellent of a job cleaning as I would have expected it to do. The new pump looks cooler, and is less likely to fall off of the product. My previous pump has fallen of of the product numerous times, and I am lucky that I did not lose it. But I do not have to worry about this pump/
6/24/2018
Johnson's Wash and Shampoo is fanrasric.
Johnson's Head to Toe Wash and Shampoo is a great product for babies through adults. It makes your skin feel good and your skin feel soft. This baby wash and shampoo is very gentle on little heads. I like the fact that the product has a pump on it. I wish the pump was a little stronger and pumped out more easily.
6/22/2018
Head to Toe
This head to toe wash is perfect to getting the stick baby back to the smooth and sweet baby. It's so gentle on the skin and rinses quickly and cleanly. I love the pump bottle because it's so easy to use.
Babies head to toe wash
Like that it doesn't have an over bearing perfume smell and it's not oily feeling, and the pump gives just the right amount of liquid needed so there's no waste
6/21/2018
Prefect for my little one
JOHNSON'S BABY HEAD to Toe wash and shampoo is perfect for the little ones who need quality protective products for their sensitive skin. No more tears is exceptional because it doaent burn my baby's eyes when it gets crazy in the tub. With no parabens,phthalates,sulfate or dyes, my baby is safe and clean. Another benefit of this product for our babies is the scent we all come to love and remember so well. When I smell Any Johnson's bath products I immediately think of clean and fresh results for all baby's. Been using this product for generations.
Johnson's Head to Toe wash and shampoo
I loved the lather and how it made my babies skin feel. The formula is great. I didn't really like the pump. It didnt go down very far and and was hard to use. Overall I would recommend it.