4.8 5 0 529 529 Your baby's skin may look perfect, but it is very delicate so it needs extra special care throughout the first years of life. H

19/11/2018
Johnson's Heat to Toe Wash and Shampoo
Love it. The scent was great, light and fresh. It did not irritate my little ones eyes, and left his skin soft. Will definitely purchase.
Johnson's Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo
Johnson's Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo is still a great product, I will keep using it in the future. This wash left my baby's hair and skin clean and smelling great. I would recommend this product for the whole family to use.
Twins bath time.????
It smells wonderful and made my grand daughter skin smooth and silky.
Head-to-Toe® Wash & Shampoo
You can really count on Johnson and Johnson consistent quality of baby products... The Head-to-Toe® Wash & Shampoo is exactly that.. the smell we are so use to smelling for a wash and shampoo. Very Gentle with no adverse reactions... Love!
High Quality
Made by a trusted brand, good value for my money, smells good, leaves my baby's skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Put my baby in a calm mood, relaxed and ready for bedtime. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Leaves baby feeling&smelling great
I love this baby wash. I have bought it varies times now. It works best for my baby. It is a great baby product and i love how it leaves my babies skin and how she smells after using it.
Squeaky Clean
Johnson's Head to Toe Wash worked great. There is no irritation to the skin leaving your baby squeaky clean.Love the fact it can also be used as a shampoo so no need for extra bottles in the bath.
Great!
Smells great and trusted brand! Will definitely buy!
Awesome
I love this for my baby. It is truly a classic and it smells wonderful and very gentle on my baby’s skin.
toe and wash review
This was also another great product to use and it makes my baby skin nice and soft and is a great product.
LOVE IT
This shampoo is a must for new babies! It is a staple in the home.
Buy me.
I like this company's products. Moisturizes you while showering. Needs a baby scent. The kids like it too.
all in one
the wash and shampoo together is good for the body and hair
11/11/2018
Babies have it Made now!
Very convenient for bath time and the same gentle trusted brand.
11/11/2018
Bath Time Ease
The wash and shampoo combo was great for my son, it was gentle, smelled good and I was not worried about burning his eyes or skin irritation. It was a great experience.